Reality has SUCH a liberal bias… So Republicans lie!
It’s hard to believe that a man who has made the most political hay out of the worst terrorist attack on this nation would forget his special day, but Rudy “Ask Me About September 11th” Giuliani did just that while reminiscing about the Hell that were the Bush years. It seems as if Giuliani has received his orders and eagerly joined fellow Republicans Dana Perino and Mary Matalin in pretending to forget that the September 11th attacks happened while George W. Bush squatted in the White House. Check it out at here:
Then check out the video Talking Points Memo put together. Rudy never misses an opportunity to remind us about his favorite day so how could he forget? Easy. That’s the Republican way. Lie to dupe the dupes. That’s how much respect Republicans have for the American People but I can’t say I blame them. They laugh all the way to the bank at the idiots who vote Republican “so the queers can’t get married” at the same time Republicans are ensuring that these average morons work 3 “uniquely American” jobs to pay their mortgage while they ship their neighbor’s job to China so trans-national corporate CEO can make 400 times more than they will ever dream. No wonder they can lie to our faces with such hubris!
The tactic of lying is to be expected from Republicans, given that they actually have nothing in fact to boast about. In fact, the Republican Party has absolutely nothing to offer 99% of the American People and is currently engaged in a heretofore successful campaign to destroy the once-vibrant American middle class.
A Republican’s favorite pastime – rewriting abysmal Republican failures by incessantly repeating lies! Normal people (non-Republican) know that the Emperor has no clothes!
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018