Who would’ve guessed that the most unbearable aspect of enduring the fascist takeover of America would be listening to the right-wing “victims” facilitating the decline whine about how “unfair” they’re being treated. Take a cursory peruse through the so-called President’s Twitter feed and one is confronted with a plethora of complaints regarding his supposed “unfair” treatment. Like everything else filtered through the professionally-victimized right-wing psyche, things are only “unfair” when they’re being served the justice they’ve rightfully earned – or when they’re confronted with their own unabashed hypocrisy.
For example, Rudy Giuliani. America’s so-called “Mayor” continued his foot-in-mouth tour, appearing with CNN’s Chris Cuomo to spread the disingenuous notion that Presidents didn’t have to answer a subpoena. Now, the right-wingers are asserting, it seems, that presidents are above the law. Funny thing, though. Back in the 1990s, Giuliani was saying the exact opposite. When Bill Clinton was president, the former New York mayor asserted that if a sitting president was issued a subpoena asking him to testify, he (or she) must comply.
As the clip rolled, Giuliani ranted, accused him of being “unfair,” and attacked him for inviting Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti onto his show, calling him an “ambulance chaser. ” Cuomo replied, “What does that have to do with this?”
Well… we all know that along with being whiny little b*tches, hypocrisy is the beating heart of the right-wing. Their selective outrage only kicks in when a Democrat is in office.
Watch the clip below:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018