The party of racists, Nazis, greed-centered sociopaths and their admirers is also the party of incurious philistines. Like good Nazis, they believe “art” must be accessible to the lowest common denominator, and by all means, never challenge someone to think. Right-wingers are comfortable with symbolism only if it serves the state. Keep it to eagles flying across mountainous vistas, soldiers saluting graves of fallen compatriots or their Dim Leader standing on top of a tank, pretending he’s fit, powerful and motivated by love of country, rather than the malignant narcissist spending his useless existence terrified the world will figure out just what a fraud he actually is. (Pssst… we already know).
Naturally, the right-wing is thoroughly confused about President Obama’s official portrait. So disturbed, they even think the artist embedded subliminal sperm in his work. A black president’s portrait painted by a gay artist triggered the perfect storm of idiocy for right-wingers.
Along with a plethora of moral failings, hypocrisy is the beating heart of the right-wing as is the inability to look themselves in the mirror. Republicans conveniently forget their Dim Leader using his fake charity’s money for a portrait of himself, and now the internet sleuths remind us of Trump’s cheezy portrait that “adorns” the walls of Mar-a-Lago. Nothing is more disturbing than a malignant narcissist so-called President who is also an utter bloviating narcissist and bore.
While #Trumpanzees scrutinize President Obama’s portrait for subliminal sperm, we should swab this Mar-a-lago portrait for DNA.
— RDTdaily (@RdTdaily) February 14, 2018
I can’t wait to never see this again.
— Lamar Drayden (@DrDray35) February 14, 2018
That’s 200 lbs ago😂
— AHR💙 (@FOTCangela) February 14, 2018
Shoulda been painted on black velvet. pic.twitter.com/BpVVU539FU
— J.Doyle (@sibersong) February 14, 2018
Now we know how he maturbates.
— NIK VENTURE (@NIK_VENTURE) February 14, 2018
Here’s the official Trump sculpture bust: pic.twitter.com/iul2OzENPP
— MrBlifil (@MrBlifil) February 14, 2018
— 🦋Chloe 🕊 (@Chloe11419752) February 14, 2018
An early look at Trump’s official portrait. pic.twitter.com/NgPIIvovVa
— Travon Free (@Travon) February 12, 2018
Michelle and Barack Obama at the official portrait unveiling at the National Portrait Gallery vs. Melania and Donald Trump at lunch following his inauguration. pic.twitter.com/JZR8rinSNI
— Denizcan James (@MrFilmkritik) February 12, 2018
Trump’s portrait 🙂 pic.twitter.com/PGDgWZffAz
— Brasilmagic (@Brasilmagic) February 13, 2018
— Bryce Tache (@brycetache) February 12, 2018
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018