Rick Wiles Hates Jews!
Rick Wiles HATES Jews! Of course, the Rickster hates just about everybody that isn’t a card-carrying, tinfoil-toupeed, troglodyte. (Those he likes, because he can easily con them out of their money.)
Ricky is a Florida-based Khristian bible beater. He runs a media con-shop called “TruNews.” (Spoiler alert: It has nothing to do with “news!” It also has no relationship with “Tru,” even if he did know how to spell the word correctly.)
As I said in the first paragraph, Ricky is not a fan of humanity. And, while he spews venom on the LGBT Community, Muslims, women who have abortions, and even “Crazy Uncle” Pat Robertson, his favorite vitriol target seems to be those of the Jewish faith.
Among his latest anti-Semitic rants and ravings:
In February, he blamed the Jews for the Trump administration “launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it’s still illegal to be gay,” Funny thing about that is that Trump was supposedly unaware of the campaign. (In Trump’s defense, he isn’t smart enough to remember all the lies the administration promotes.)
In March, he whined that the “Synagogue of Satan” is crapping on the country. As he put it, “The power of the Israeli lobby in America is the most detrimental force in America. Who has brought the abortion, the homosexuality, the sexual liberation movement, the vile movies? Who has attacked our Christian culture? Who has filed lawsuits to remove crosses and Bibles? Who has done it? The synagogue of Satan.”
And, of course, anyone who has the temerity to call out the Rickster’s rants and raves, must be spurred on by those damn Semites! Case in point: His attack on Right Wing Watch
A few days ago, he combined two of he pet hates: Abortion and Jews.
After Alabama leaped into “Handmaiden” territory with their atrocious abortion bill, Ricky claimed Jews were big backers of abortion and Alabama was just defending their “Khristian” principles.
Alabama is a Christian state and Alabama is imposing Christian values, which are diametrically opposed to Jewish values. We would not have abortion in America if it was not for powerful, influential rich Jews in America!
Can You Say “Pogrom?”
But, not to worry. The Rickster knows the lay of the land and he has the (final?) solution:
What America is getting ready to do is throw off Talmudic Jewish values. The only way to overthrow Roe v. Wade is to overthrow the Talmud in America. I just said. I don’t care if you choke on it or what. The only way we’re going to make America great again, to make America Christian again, is to overthrow the Talmud in America.
We’re now under Talmudic law. We’re under Zionism. We’re slaves in this country now. You’re goyim slaves and I’m trying to provoke a goyim uprising.
The next night he doubled down!
We Christians are standing up and pushing out Zionism. That’s what we’re doing. Zionism brought the slaughter of 65 million babies to America and we’re going to end it and we are going to impose Christian rule in this country.
Why are you imposing Judaism on me? Because that’s exactly what’s been done in America since 1973 with Roe v. Wade. Judaism was imposed on me, on my Christian nation and we became a Jewish nation that kills babies.
Judaism became the law of the land in America. That’s precisely what the courts have ruled. They have based their rulings on the Zohar, on the Talmud, and now we have Zionistic Talmudic law ruling this country and resulting in the death of millions of babies.
We Christians are standing up and we’re telling you that we’re done with Zionism, we’re done with your values. We are going to impose Christian values in America again, whether you like it or not.
Can you say “pogrom?”
h/t Right Wing Watch
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020