Unless you’ve spent the last couple of years wind surfing on Neptune, (Those 1200 mph winds are a gas!) you are probably aware that CNN is NOT Trump’s, nor his Trump chumps’ favorite news source.
Lately this has come to a head, with the WHITE House’s attempt to ban CNN’s Jim Acosta from doing his job as a reporter. Trump’s animosity toward Acosta and CNN tends to get personal when our “Gearless Leader” throws some of his childish tantrums.
And, where Trump leads, his lemmings fall right in line. Case in point: Rick Wiles!
Rick is what I refer to as a “Khristian” bible-banger. (Because he, and his ilk, sure as hell ain’t “Christians.”) Like many of his fellow “religious” troglodytes, Rick seems to have a thing about witchcraft and other “demonic things.” Particularly when they are talking about the Resistance or anyone else who dares challenge “God’s Anointed!”
For instance, on his Friday “TruNews” (It ain’t news, and it damn well ain’t tru.) program, he railed against Acosta and CNN.
CNN is consumed with the spirit of rebellion and sedition, which is witchcrafty. Let’s not make any mistake about identifying what this is.
This is a fight for survival and he has got to resist them. Mr. Trump needs to publicly state that he is calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to defend him. That is my prayer, that is my hope, that I hear Donald J. Trump publicly say, ‘I am calling on the name of Jesus Christ to fight my battles. My enemies are too great and too big and only God can help me.’”
If they win, there will be no freedom in this country, perhaps for centuries. That is what this fight is all about, the elimination of freedom. Because it is a thoroughly corrupt, evil, wicked regime. They kill babies. They promote homosexuality. They promote sorcery and witchcraft. They’re evil. They’re wicked. Their wickedness is beyond our comprehension. That’s what we’re up against and that’s what’s trying to destroy President Trump. And if they succeed, the rest of us are going to be devoured by them. That is a fact.
(Troglodytes are good eatin’? Who knew? Never tried one myself. A bit too odiferous for my tastes.)
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019