Normal people are well-aware that the Republican Party is a nest of greed-centered sociopaths and their sycophantic followers, young-Earth snake handling end-timers, self-loathing closeted homophobes and a surplus of all manners of hypocrites desperately blaming the victims of the very behaviors they pretend to loathe.
As an example of this, John McCain went on Corporate America’s propaganda outlet to whine that the bipartisan atmosphere in Washington is actually President Obama’s fault – the same way a rapist blames his crimes on a victim’s sexy attire.
Due to the fact that the Republican Party exists solely to advance the interests of their true constituents, Corporate America and the investor class, and will do anything to ensure the they can get their boney fingers back around the neck of power so they can continue to turn the “Land of the Free” into the “United States of Serfs and Lords,” the Republican Party is actively engaged in a campaign of obstruction and lies to derail anything the Democratic Party attempts to do that might benefit the People over their Corporate Overlords in order to deprive the Democratic Party of any legislative victories which might get them re-elected.
The Republican Party has also never initiated any single piece of legislation or initiative that benefits the American People, so they have become masters of propaganda, taking a page from the Nazi playbook which makes the directive to repeat a lie numerous enough for it to become a truth embedded in the national psyche. The Republicans have called themselves “The Party of Personal Responsibility” often enough for their dumb constituents to take it as fact. Similarly, another common fiction is that the Republicans are good for the military while in reality they cut Veterans benefits and support systems. They are also fond of telling the lie that they are “fiscally responsible” while in reality they use their positions in government to make it easier for them to rig the game in their favor and ingratiate themselves and their friends. It was also their patron saint Ronald Reagan who declared war on the middle class and began the Republican tradition of running up a larger Federal deficit than all other President’s, up to that point, combined. George W. Bush broke his record and then continued the American downward spiral by borrowing more money from foreign governments than all other President’s combined.
This Republican tactic of obfuscation literally takes the words out of the mouths of their opponents by manipulating reality with language – knowing that they can fool their mouth-breathing followers who never let the facts get in the way of their ideology.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018