I got such a kick out of this that I had to share.
We all know that Republicans are dead-ender ideologues devoid of ideas but here it is in living color.
Let’s all watch and laugh as GOP candidate for Idaho’s First Congressional district, Vaughn Ward, Plagiarizes Barack Obama’s 2004 DNC speech to kickoff his own campaign in January.
He delivers the speech badly, I might add, sounding like a typical superficial Repug with no actual sense of the concepts of which he speaks. Ward also proves once again that Repugs have such confidence in the ignorance of their supporters that they actually believe they could blatantly steal from such a well-known speech and get away with it.
Once again we see that Repugs are nothing but front-men playing the role of “populist” with the aim of entering the halls of power to continue the corporate-sponsored hobbling of the America Middle Class. Just put a script in front of them and watch them go – even one written and delivered by a man from the party they supposedly vehemently oppose!
Fresh from her endorsement of the throwback to Jim Crowe Rand Paul, half-term Governor and professional Facebook updater Sarah Palin has also put her stamp of approval on Ward. Why a person who quit her job as Governor of a state she left with the largest debt burden in the U.S. would be considered a “good” thing is something, I guess, only dead-ender Repugs can understand.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018