Proving once again that Republicans are waging a class war against the working people of America, the GOP today stopped a vote that would end the tax breaks for corporations who outsource jobs to other countries.
In the midst of the second Republican-policy-induced economic collapse in a century, ALL Republicans along with a handful of Democrat in Name Only co-conspirators (Sens. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.), Jon Tester (D-Mont.) and Mark Warner (D-Va.) and Max Baucus (D-Mont.)., voted to ensure that the price of labor is devalued by forcing the American worker to compete for jobs with Chinese slaves.
Normal people (non-Republicans) are aware that the Republican agenda can be broken down to two words – CHEAP LABOR – and this latest move speaks to the fact that, since they sold out to the Railroads in the late 1860s, the Republican Party does not get out of bed in the morning unless they can turn the government into a mere appendage to the affairs of banksters.
In the meantime, the Republican plutocrats were confident this job-killing vote would not penetrate the skulls of the willfully-ignorant “average Joe” followers, who will continue to vote for Republicans to turn them into compliant serfs due to the fact they have been thoroughly propagandized by transnational corporation’s propaganda outlet, Fox News, to believe anything less than complete corporate enslavement has something to do with Hitler, or Stalin, or a Mosque 2 blocks away from Ground Zero, or Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
With the economy and jobs being the number one concern for Americans, the Republican obstructionists in Congress continue to support their well-healed benefactors on Wall Street while demanding those unlucky enough to find themselves on the losing end of 30 years of failed Republican economic ideology get off their lazy asses, pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and marry a beer heiress.
Read more about this disgusting Republican and DINO conspiracy to kill the American Dream here.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018