The day after the 8th anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks, willfully ignorant Republicans suffering from a form of Stockholm Syndrome that has been exacerbated by nonstop exposure to pro-corporate, anti-worker propaganda courtesy of Fox News/Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and aggravated by the landslide victory of an African American legitimately elected to the office of President, dozens of “Tea Baggers” boarded buses funded by the United Health Group fronted “Freedom Works” and marched on our nation’s capital in an attempt to convince normal people that they aren’t “free” unless Steven Helmsley, the CEO of United Healthcare, has a 700 Million dollar payday.
With their Medicaid cards tucked safely in their pockets, many of the protestors expressed disapproval of “government run healthcare” as well as a plethora of loosely threaded concepts they could barely digest which were represented by the iconography of a turban-clad Nancy Pelosi holding a Hammer and Sickle atop a gigantic swastika.
Still unable to accept the outcome of a legitimate election, with no sense of irony, these America haters threatened revolution if they can’t “get their country back” from the African American their fellow citizens legally elected to help protect the Tea Baggers from the exploitations of the very corporations they marched to protect.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018