Knowing that their followers are stupid enough keep voting for Republicans, and ignorant enough to be manipulated by FOX News’ fear mongering propaganda about the use of the nickname “Czar,” Georgia Republican Jack Kingston has rounded up 100 co-conspirators to help him actively mislead their dumb constituents by introducing the Czar Accountability and Reform Act of 2009.
Pretending to have no idea of the longstanding practice of presidents enlisting the service of experts to offer advice on a particular subject or concern, Republican lawmakers hope to aggravate the paranoia of their ignorant base and are counting that these cynical attempts to malign the duly elected President as a “Socialist” by associating him with the Russian word for “king” will further confuse their barely literate constituents who “want their county back” from the African American their fellow citizens legally elected to help protect them from the exploitations of the very corporations they loudly rally to support.
Simultaneously, Republican Bob Bennett also pretended not to remember that Richard Nixon began the use of Presidential advisers by appointing the first “Energy Czar,” a term nicknamed by the media for use in common parlance, wrote a disingenuous letter to the President, hypocritically expressing “growing concern” which was in keeping with Republican double-standards, conspicuously absent during the previous administration that employed more “Czars” than the current one.
Meanwhile, as Fox News viewers sunk deeper into the darkness of their ignorance and paranoia, the Corporations that have entrenched themselves into our body politic and their willing accomplices in Congress continued to laugh all the way to the bank.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018