American lives are an expendable commodity, either to be rode to the bank or left (or sent) to die, here in the land of Republicans and their Dirty Tricks.
The Republican Party, the pestilent scourge of a free and prosperous middle class, has once again cynically wasted America’s precious time; effectively killing more of the uninsured by unveiling their own version of a health reform bill which, as expected, is in actuality just another wet-kiss to their corporate masters.
Normal Americans (non-Republicans) are aware that Republicans are pulling out all the stops to slow down and kill any true, meaningful, health reform and remember that “The Party of No,” with the help of electronic voting machines which flipped Democratic votes to Republican, illegal vote caging tactics employed despite of a standing court order, as well as inside men on the Supreme Court, managed to maintain political power for the last eight years yet stood idly by while thousands of Americans died and millions went bankrupt in a this Pay or Die health care racket and have no intention now of reversing such a dismal record of catastrophic, yet extremely profitable, failure.
The Republicans prove, once again, that they would rather treat the long-suffering populace to a piece of political theater rather than actually do anything to benefit them, as their “reform” bill still lets Americans die if they are not be lucrative enough hosts for the insurance leeches to suck profit out of due to a “pre-existing condition.”
In its opening section, the Republican bill swears it will lower health care costs and expand insurance coverage “without… cutting Medicare benefits for seniors…” continuing the disingenuous meme which conflates their attempt to privatize Medicare (Medicare Advantage) with ACTUAL Medicare – the government run program Seniors overwhelmingly approve of. Republicans are counting that most Americans, many of whom are stupid enough to vote Republican, will be confused about their tricky use of the “Medicare” naming convention and are also counting that most people will forget that the Republican Party has consistently and traditionally attempted to cut Medicare, as much as they are now, like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, desperately trying to position themselves as its defender.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018