We can only expect grunts from pigs
Republicans prove once again that they have more loyalty to the collection of sociopaths and Neanderthals known as “The Party of No” then they do to our country, as they are absolutely overjoyed that the Olympics committee did not choose Chicago to host the 2016 games.
In an amazing display of Anti-Americanism usually found in members of Al-Qaeda, Erick Erickson, writer for the World Wide Web’s cesspool known as the RedState blog immediately waxed seditiously with an article that could be have been attributed to an emotionally disturbed 5th grader, opening his post with, “Hahahahaha”
Another willfully ignorant America hater with the moniker “izoneguy” followed with the comment, “Erick…. you seem to take such glee in his failure? HA HA So do I……Great News! Thank You….. It is breaking on FOX now.”
Crazy-eyed CONservative apologist Michelle Malkin joined the chorus, writing that the Obama campaign motto of “Yes We Can” should be changed to “No, You Can’t.” Her comment was reflective of the entire Republican philosophy of never attempting to do anything positive for one’s country, except trying to make it fail and/or waiting on a hill for Jesus to return.
Hotline on Call released a video taken at the so-called Americans For Prosperity’s “Defending the American Dream Summit,” of annoying 25-year old ideologue Emily Marie Zanotti of the irritatingly-titled “American Princess” blog interrupting a seminar to share what she believed was the good news that Chicago was out of the running. The room broke out in applause and high-fives.
I haven’t witnessed a group of people so jubilant at the news of an American defeat since the video of Osama Bin Laden gloating over the collapse of the Twin Towers.
From Rush Limbaugh’s announcement that he hopes we fail, to the paranoid Michele Bachman that got a Census worker killed, to the Facebook poll asking if President Obama should be assassinated to, to Representative Trent Franks calling President Obama “an enemy of humanity,” the calls for a Military Coup against our duly-elected President, and on and on and on and on… it now is a daily occurrence for normal Americans (non-Republicans) to be assaulted by the Anti-American, seditious rhetoric from this once-major, increasingly marginalized, political party and their hostile supporters.
If today’s example of Republican divisiveness proves anything, it is that the party of Lincoln is long gone, replaced by a destructive death cult that actively works against American interests. Republicans will stop at nothing to destroy this country if only to prove to themselves right.
“The Party of No’s” last Presidential campaign slogan of “Country First” was an insincere ploy that only applies during Republican administrations. We must face this truth, act accordingly, and not let the treasonous collection of sociopaths known as the Republican Party get in the way of normal Americans trying to create “more perfect union.”
It has been said, show me a person who has never failed and I will show you a person who has never achieved much. Normal Americans can still be proud that our President is advocating in the best interest of our country. As Bill Maher said tonight, “At least when Obama bombs in another country, no one gets killed.”
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018