“One Wisconsin Now” has exposed that the Republican Party, billionaire Koch brothers’ “Americans for Prosperity”, and Teabagger groups are targeting voters in Wisconsin by plotting to (yet-again) engage in illegal vote caging.
Vote Cageing targets minority areas and neighborhoods surrounding universities, in other words… traditionally Democratic-leaning communities… sending out mailings that instruct the recipients to prove they reside at the address.
If the mailing is discarded, or returned to the greed-centered, anti-American claws of one of the Billionaire Koch Brother’s operatives, then the voter is met at the polls and his or her right to vote is challenged.
The Republican National Committee has been under a federal court order not to engage in vote caging since they were caught in the act of being themselves (liars, cheaters and thugs) in the 1981 gubernatorial election in New Jersey. Despite the injunction, which is STILL IN EFFECT, Republican vote caging schemes continue to be used as one of their old standards in how they manage to steal elections – as well as a tactic in their ongoing campaign to suppress minority voters.
The act of challenging a voter at the polls is currently not illegal, but challenging him or her on the basis of a “mailing” is. Nevertheless, this is a standard for the Republican Party – devoid of any ACTUAL ideas or solutions that would perhaps enable them to win elections legitimately. The tactic simply seeks to intimidate and frustrate voters, creating long-lines as the Republican pigs sent to do the work of the Billionaire Koch brothers discourage and harass the voter enough until they simply give up and leave the line without voting.
According to leaked audio obtained by “One Wisconsin Now”, the Koch Brothers’ and their Republican operatives’ plan to use the willfully-ignorant Teabaggers as the foot soldiers who would be the ones actually challenging voters at the polls – doing the dirty work of the Billionaires in the desperate hope they will one day meet them for a beer. Irony not being a Teabagger strong-suit, their rallying to the cause of the billionaires who are plunging them into a state of compliant Serfdom, eerily harkens back to the age-old class struggle captured perfectly by American financier Jay Gould’s statement that boasted, “I can hire one-half of the working class to kill the other half.”
Due to the fact that their policies are so anathema to the freedom and economic security of those they are seeking to oppress, Republicans simply cannot win elections on the issues, so they use their money and powerful influences to cheat.
In 2008, Republicans attempted a similar style of vote caging and tried to purge the voter rolls of those whose homes had been foreclosed after finding themselves on the losing end of 30 years of Reaganomics and failed Republican policies.
This unholy trinity of the Wisconsin Republican Party, the Billionaire Koch Brothers and their modern-day brown shirts, the Teabaggers, is more blatant proof of the pro-corporate, anti-worker economic royalist elites’ attempt to end representative government in American solely to advance their personal interests over the interest of country or community.
Take action against these Republican Dirty Tricks at Save Wisconsin’s Vote 2010.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018