GOP Scrubs Attack Ads When DINO turns REPUG.
Suddenly Abusing Cancer Patients and Cheering For Radical Islam is OK or they exposing this just typical Republican mendacity again?
Normal People (Non-Republicans) will see this as just this minute’s example of Republican hypocricy but people who are stupid enough to vote Repugnantcant are stupid enough to be swayed by the right’s incessant disingenuous fear mongering and lies.
Today’s example of Republican hypocrisy centers around the National Republican Congressional Committee’s 180 degree turn regarding Representative Parker Griffith now that he has switched party affiliation from Democrat in Name Only to Repug.
Moments after Griffith, an Alabama Congressman, officially announced in the that he is switching parties, the National Republican Congressional Committee scrubbed fear-mongering and personal attack ads against Griffith from their YouTube account.
Fortunately, the attack ads were captured by an unnamed normal person (non-Republican) and posted at TalkingPointsMemo.com
There’s no love lost from Democrats for Griffith, being that he rarely votes with the Democrats, even to the point of opposing Nancy Pelosi’s Speaker of the House nomination.
Most Democrats, in fact, hope the door hits him in the ass on the way out, but hypocritical Republicans are welcoming the man they continuously called “shameful” and “not to be trusted” with open arms in spite of the fact that they have been running harsh attack ads stating that he hates America, is sympathetic to radical Muslims who want you dead and that he deliberately gave poor care to patients in order to keep them bedridden so he could make more money from their medical treatments.
Now that he’s officially a Repug, in the words of Emily Litella, “nevermind!”
In fact, the RNC quickly issued a press release welcoming the shameful Griffith, and full-time Twitter & Facebook updater, former half-term governor Sarah Palin tweeted “Congratulations Alabama!And all Americans concerned about Capitol Hill’s current agenda;Rep Parker Griffith just did the right thing.Welcome”
I suppose Griffith will now be branded as appropriately awed by the super-powers of radical Muslims and join the chorus of legislators violating the civil rights of citizens and the principles of our founding documents – and all is forgiven about the “unwarranted pain and suffering” he caused the patients he warehoused.
I swear, most days writing for a website titled “Republican Dirty Tricks” is an embarrassment of riches – just TOO easy. Do you Repug trolls who hang around this site EVER get tired of getting played?
Check out the ads here:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018