In spite of the fact that Barack Obama is doing his best to continue warmongering Bush policies as well as ingratiate the economic royalists with taxpayer’s money, it still isn’t good enough for the ruling elite who will stop at nothing to turn the “Land of the Free” into the “United States of Serfs and Lords.”
Case in point is Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the so-called “Christmas bomber,” who was allowed to fly although his name was in the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment database, known as TIDE, which is maintained by the U.S. National Counterterrorism Center.
Normal people (non-Republicans) are now being asked by President Obama to believe that the Nigerian man came close to blowing up 300 people on an airplane because of another failure to “connect the dots” in spite of the trillions of dollars the “small government” Republican GW Bush spent creating the Department of Homeland Security and the constant assault on our hard-won Constitution and Bill of Rights.
We all know that Republicans believe indentured servitude to multi-national corporations equals “freedom” and they long for an authoritarian “daddy” to spy on them and save them from the monsters they create. In the chest of every Republican beats the heart of an inherent coward, which is why they are so willing to abandon the responsibilities of our founding documents when a lunatic almost commits a heinous crime.
Republicans also never miss an opportunity to politicize American lives.
Proving that Republicans hate American Workers more than they hate the terrorists they are supposedly so afraid of, Jim DeMint, R-S.C., has held up President Barack Obama’s TSA nominee in an effort to prevent workers from joining a labor union and GOP Candidate Jane Norton told supporters that Obama values terrorist rights over American lives…
proving once again that Republicans can’t be trusted with the Bill of Rights.
Let’s face facts. We are under a full-out assault on our freedoms, not by religious fanatics afraid that touching their tiny, dirty penises will anger a giant man on a cloud and bar them entrance into a fairyland well-stocked with virgins, but by right wingers who will stop at nothing to further their pro-corporate, anti-worker agenda.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018