Topping off a year of bellicose rhetoric between the world’s most dangerous nuclear-armed narcissists, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un warned in his New Year’s Day speech that he is ready to use the “nuclear button” on his desk, In response, Democratic Senator Ted Luie reminded our homegrown unhinged dictator in the White House that war with North Korea would not be the glorious two-hour movie-of-the-week the Child-in-Chief is used to consuming.
In a clear message to America’s wannabe dictator, Democratic Representative Ted Lieu re-posted, and pinned to the top of his Twitter feed, a letter from the former Deputy Commander of US Forces Korea in which he details the horror that would unfold if the Worst President Ever stated a war with North Korea.
In his letter Lt. Gen. Jouas writes:
“From January 2012 to December 2014 I was the deputy commander of US Forces Korea, and as such deeply involved with the development of plans to counter possible North Korean attacks on the Republic of Korea (ROK). This threat was the most dangerous I’d faced since the end of the Cold War, and planning for it the most challenging problem I’d encountered in my 35-year career.
The 28,500 US Armed Forces personnel in South Korea are vastly outnumbered by North Korean forces, as well as ROK forces that will conduct the overwhelming majority of the fighting. Unlike every conflict since the last Korean War, we will not be able to build up our forces prior to the start of hostilities. US reinforcements will take days to months to arrive in theater, as will supplies and equipment. When they do arrive, they may well find their bases subject to attack by conventional or chemical weapons, which will further delay their entry into the war.
US leadership, airpower, counterfire, and ISR are critical to the initial stages of the conflict, particularly in the defense of Seoul, the political, economic, and cultural center of South Korea that is home to 25 million people, half the nation’s population. Unfortunately, North Korean artillery, rockets, and missiles that threaten the capital will take days to eliminate, even under ideal conditions. During that time an enormous casualty and evacuee crisis will develop and include over a hundred thousand non-combatant Americans, many of who will turn to US forces to get them off the peninsula.”
- “This threat was the most dangerous I’d faced since the end of the Cold War, and planning for it the most challenging problem I’d encountered in my 35-year career.”
- “The 28,500 US Armed Forces personnel in South Korea are vastly outnumbered by North Korean forces, as well as ROK forces that will conduct the overwhelming majority of the fighting.”
- “Unlike every conflict since the last Korean War, we will not be able to build up our forces prior to the start of hostilities.”
- “During that time an enormous casualty and evacuee crisis will develop and include over a hundred thousand non-combatant Americans”
Desperate for any distraction to keep him and his treasonous crime family out of jail, it’s no secret that the 71-year-old toddler Trump wants to make a boom-boom on North Korea. Even if it means turning 25 million human beings into a bloody red mist and further destabilizing life on an increasingly unstable and uninhabitable planet.
Despite never serving any other entity but himself, much less a day in uniform in his life, it’s obvious that Trump views all things “military” in the same manner as he views the women who adorn his arms – as cartoonish appendages that serve Trump’s narcissistic agenda du jour.
In fact, on the August 3rd, 2016 episode of his MSNBC show, Joe Scarborough shared an anecdote about the then-presidential nominee that sent shivers up the spine of every decent human on Earth. According to an unnamed source, during his first intelligence briefings, Trump asked three times why the United States wouldn’t actually want to use its nuclear arsenal.
Scarborough said on his “Morning Joe” program, “Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can’t we use them.”
If his bellicose bloviating threats are any indication, the unhinged monstrosity Trump is plummeting the United States – and the planet – towards annihilation. Much like he plummeted the bank accounts of his contractors and creditors’ towards bankruptcy.
Unshackled by his decision not to seek re-election, Republican Senator Bob Corker recently described the White House as an “adult day care center” and warned that Trump’s complete ineptitude could accidentally spark World War III. Knowing that Corker sits on the powerful Senate Foreign Relations and Budget Committees should alarm us further. Normal Americans rightfully fear a nuclear exchange based on Trump’s tweets alone. Though, we don’t have access to the full picture unfolding behind closed doors. Corker openly warned the public of the dangers of Trump’s instability with the full weighty knowledge of unclassified briefings.
For a safe and inhabitable planet, this is why we resist.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018