Today (3/6/17) on Liberty Counsel’s “Faith and Freedom” radio program, the two hosts, Mat Staver and Matt Barber accused the troglodytes’ favorite whipping boy, Barack Obama, (“It’s Obama’s fault!) of violating the RICO Act by organizing criminal terrorist activities.
If you are not a follower of “Khristian” (as opposed to “Christian,” which they ain’t!) kooks, a little background may be in order.
Mat (one “t”) Staver is the founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel, which is affiliated with Liberty University. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Liberty Counsel is an organization advocating for anti-LGBT discrimination under the guise of religious liberty. The SPLC has designated Liberty Counsel an anti-gay hate group because of its extreme views and public policy positions.
You may remember Staver and Liberty Counsel when they provided legal representation to Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk who went to jail rather than allow her office to issue marriage licenses to gays.
Matt (two “t’s”) Barber is Associate Dean for Online Programs at Liberty University School of Law. He is also founder and editor-in-chief of BarbWire.com. According to the site, BarbWire is “Politics & Culture / News & Opinion From a Decidedly Biblical Worldview.” (Early Bronze Age, Old Testament Division)
While Matt “two t’s” is not as well known as Mat “one t,” (He doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page.) He’s in there trying to get noticed with such oral bowel movements as,
- Gay rights activists are “pawn” of Satan;
- US in greater trouble than before the Civil War, thanks to ancient pagan sexuality;
- Christians must take America back from demonic “Islamo-Progressive Axis of Evil;
- Criticism of Kim Davis is reminiscent of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Inquisition.
And, today’s idiocy.
This morning, Staver and Barber claimed Barack Obama is promoting organized crime. Staver asserted that he’s even going so far as buying “complete uniform outfits” for black bloc anarchists.
All black, same exact black backpacks, same exact ‘A’ for anarchy on their vest and someone bought those uniforms, somebody organized that.
So, to these mental midgets, that could only mean “The Big O” was behind this nefarious business.
Staver also stated that Obama is “organizing a shadow government” in Washington, D.C. From there, he’s dispatching protesters to disrupt town hall meetings. (Or, at least the ones that Regressive politicos have the guts to show up for.)
Barber stated that Obama has reverted to his “community organizer,” aka “professional agitator,” (at least according to Barber.) In that capacity, he is directly associated with the “domestic terrorists” who are rioting on college campuses and assaulting Trump supporters. (Conveniently forgetting, of course, that the vast majority of assaults (and murders) have been committed by the other side.)
According to Barber,
This is what Obama does. This is his M.O., all of this chaos and violence that we see around the country, these protests and certainly the illegal, seditious, treasonous leaks that we see coming from within the bureaucratic elements of the federal government here in order to try to shut Trump down and ultimately destroy him. They want him impeached, they want him destroyed, this is coming from Obama, this is coming from George Soros, this is coming from the Hillary Clinton campaign and the remnant left over with the millions and millions of dollars.
That is a criminal offense. To organize violence like that, that’s why the RICO laws were actually invented, to stop organized crime. That is organized crime.
And, true to Trumpian tradition, neither troglodyte offered one scintilla of evidence to back up their claims.
Featured Image Credit: Fibonacci Blue
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020