Back in Greek and Roman times, haruspices [religious officials] used to foretell the future by examining the entrails of sheep and poultry. From his latest prognostication, it sounds like Rick Wiles has been checking out some goose guts. Either that or his tinfoil toupee is slipping again.
It seems the Rickster is predicting WWIII.
This is not the first time, by any means. For instance, last April he predicted that Target’s bathroom policy would bring on the bombs (Nukes, to be precise.) Fortunately, it only brought out the kooks and not the nukes.
The Rickster used to be a major Trump Chump, proclaiming,
It’s like he’s a battering ram, it’s like God has picked him [Trump] up and used him as a battering ram to beat down the walls of the New World Order.
At one point, he even compared him to Samson (of “the walls came tumbling down” fame).
I keep getting this picture that Donald Trump is like this Samson, who has been raised up by God to fight the Philistines.
But, that was then. This is a whole new game of “Pin the Tail on the Jackass.”
On Monday [4/10/17] Rick announced his departure from the G.O.P.
The voters courageously mustered the strength last November to overthrow this evil cabal,” said Rev. Wiles. “The cabal was momentarily stunned, but quickly regrouped and launched a massive counter-offensive against the populist revolt that elected Donald Trump. The counter-offensive was a masterful psychological warfare operation that accused Vladimir Putin of ‘hacking’ the U.S. election. There was not a shred of evidence, but the news media and puppet politicians repeated the mantra for months.
(Yeah, he is more than a bit delusional. But, that seems to be a job description for filbert bible thumpers like the Rickster.)
From Rick’s view, instead of draining the swamp, Trump invited the Goldman Sachs gators into the cesspool that is the White House (formerly the “Half-White” House). Not only that, but he’s taking the advice of “deep-state” Republican elites and other near-do-wells.
I’m finished playing games with the Republican Party elite. President Trump has no intention of draining the swamp. In fact, he is now swimming with cunning crocodiles.
The final straw was last week’s missile launch on a Syrian airbase because his daughter told him to. (After the population and the planes had been evacuated, of course.) This, to Rick, means war is a-comin’!
As he put it on yesterday’s Trunews (Neither “tru” nor “news!”) program,
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, America. You like bombing countries. It’s America First. We’re feeling big and bad right now. We’ve got a president who will bomb people based on Facebook postings and his daughter’s whispers. Well, what if [Vladimir] Putin’s daughter tells him to bomb America because she saw something on Facebook? You’re gonna get it. The Bible says you’re gonna get it and it’s going to come to you in good measure.
God is not deceived, He is not mocked, for whatsoever a nation bombeth, that shall they also reap. You sow blood, guts and war, you’re going to reap it, baby.
The U.S should mind its own business and stop fighting Israel’s wars because otherwise the sword is coming.
You accuse me of selling out, you accuse me of being a coward, you accuse me of turning and running. You’re a liar! I’ve been here for 19 years and I’m telling you World War III is coming, the sword is coming to America. Repent, America! And you people in the churches, you think you’re saved? You’re not saved!
Turn from your wickedness and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ or you will die in your iniquity, but your blood will not be on my hands.
(So, I guess, if we all get nuked to atoms, it ain’t the Rickster’s fault.)
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020