General Michael Flynn preparing for testimony at hearings.
Michael Flynn resigns in the late hours of Monday night, in the shadows of being fired for misleading everyone about his phone antics with the Russians!!! Forbes magazine spun it during prime time with a detailed article about real leaders resigning in the face of disgracing the White House. But as we all know – REAL LEADERS DON’T BREAK THE LAW!
Up into the 9:00 hour, T’Frump and his ridiculous press corp K-K-Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer still believed that alternative facts would persist, despite the warnings of Congress and the Department of Justice inquiry. Just 5 hours before the news broke K-K-Kellyanne spewed T’Frump’s firm support for Flynn to Steve Kornacki on MSNBC:
Flynn’s negotiations with Russia, at the same time that President Obama was enforcing sanctions, undermined the United States position in favor of the Putin-Trump marriage. This fiasco basically bit Trump, and the Republicans that did not bat an eye to Flynn’s ascendency, hard on the ass!
Although T’Frump dumps on the media – calling journalists the opposition – they have been the keepers of the truth flame. Back in early January, Indira Lakshmanan, a writer for the Boston Globe, called Flynn’s actions, and the support of T’Frump and his goon squad, to task:
What did the president-elect know and when did he know it?
Not to go full Watergate, but it’s a fair question, considering Donald Trump’s persistent defense of Vladimir Putin, some of his advisers’ close ties to Russia, the credence he’s given to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and his stubborn refusal to credit US intelligence findings that Russia hacked Democrats’ e-mails and peddled “fake news” to influence our election in Trump’s favor.
In his resignation letter Flynn believed his service as National Security Advisor was carried out with distinguished service, when in reality he brought shame and corruption to the highest offices, and made a mockery of what it means to be a leader. He writes in his resignation letter:
I am tendering my resignation, honored to have served our nation and the American people in such a distinguished way.
Now T’Frump has named General Keith Kellogg as acting National Security Advisor, and the process begins for another goon to do the T’Frump stump of his fascist conservative agenda.
Breaking: text of Flynn’s resignation letter pic.twitter.com/KGue1cJFzL
— Zeke Miller (@ZekeJMiller) February 14, 2017
- Forget Health, Paul Ryan and GOP Assert That Profit is the Only Worthy American Value - May 7, 2017
- “Alpha Male” Trump Uses Fox’s Pirro as His Puppet to Tell Ryan, You’re Fired! - March 27, 2017
- I Guess They Don’t ALL Suck. Here’s ONE GOP Senator Resisting Trump’s Big Oil Greed Agenda - February 15, 2017
- Real Leaders Don’t Break the Law! Hey, Flynn! You Say Resigned? We say YOU’RE FIRED! - February 14, 2017
- GOP Senator attempts to school Dem’s all nighter against Devil DeVos – and they show him the door! - February 7, 2017
- Trump’s Debt Delusions Could Lead To Economic Collapse Way Worse Than Dubya’s - January 25, 2017
- Conservative Set Out To Eliminate Radical Arts Programs With Trump At The Helm - January 21, 2017
- 4 Of Our Fav Senators Unleashed A Smackdown On Trump’s Education Sec–It Was….Beautiful - January 18, 2017
- The Twitter Court Verdict: Trump’s CBC Fiasco is Racist as F**K - January 17, 2017
- Here Are The 7 Biggest Dangers Of The DeVos Education Machine - January 16, 2017