Now that their greed-centered clutches are around the neck of power, right-wingers are fully reviving the “culture wars.” Though they’re members of the only party that elected a movie star, and now a reality TV star, to the highest office in the land, “Hollywood” is one of their most targeted manias.
To give the a break from all “fake news” outlets telling the truth about his inadequacies, lies and self-serving, treasonous Russian connections, Breitbart News – a right-wing propaganda outlet named for a propagandist – and one of the media outlets this so-called President considers “real news,” had an “exclusive” “one-on-one” interview with the unpopularly-selected POTUS.
In the company of his Breitbart friends, with his orange hair down, the Mango Mussolini went through his greatest hits. “Fake news,” “build a wall”… “tax cuts.” Though, Breitbart reporter Matthew Boyle thought the so-called President’s insight on the Academy Awards deserved an article all to itself.
Yes, President Twitler watched the Oscar ceremony, and he wasn’t pleased. The 70-year-old toddler with his finger on the nuclear trigger thought the show was a “failure” due to “Hollywood’s obsession with politics.”
“I think they were focused so hard on politics that they didn’t get the act together at the end. It was a little sad.”
Get it, “Hollywood?” Leave the “politics” to the “politicians” – like the so-called President who never misses an opportunity to tell “Hollywood” what to do.
“It took away from the glamour of the Oscars. It didn’t feel like a very glamorous evening. I’ve been to the Oscars. There was something very special missing, and then to end that way was sad.”
After all, no one knows “glamour” like this guy:
Behold the class of a trust fund brat who drapes his environment in gold!
Yes, leave the challenge to release his tax returns or the Russian collusion with Trump’s Presidential campaign to the “fake news.” The American people need their so-called “leader of the free world” to critique this year’s Oscar Ceremony.
That’s right, America. The first so-called President who doesn’t need intelligence briefings because he’s “like a smart person,” would much rather bloviate about an awards show put on by talented people whom he reviles probably because he secretly longs to accept him.
Let’s not forget when Trump tried to convince the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences that their show sucked and he was the only one who could “save it.” Sort of like an emotionally damaged abuser who tries to hold on to a relationship by insisting “no one will ever love you like I will.”
Thankfully, unlike the minority of Americans who voted to give this joker the power to kill us all, the good people at the Academy don’t hate themselves enough to be swayed.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018