Born on February 5, 1995, Trayvon Martin would have been 22 years-old today if he weren’t stalked and murdered by George Zimmerman for committing the “crime” of walking while black.
All that right wingers had to do to today in order to display a modicum of decency towards a family grieving the loss of their child was to simply keep their whiney-holes shut. Instead, they took to Twitter to dance on Trayvon’s grave. You know… like the fake-Jesus they pretend to worship instructed them.
So, just in case you were wondering if “racism is over” in America, here’s a glimpse into the filthy, right wing mind. Hillary aptly named these racists part of a “basket of deplorables.” A moniker, they seem to happily apply to themselves. Look at the bright side… I guess we can agree on one thing.
Here’s are some of their Tweets, if you can stomach them:
Republicans and their fake news. In their alternative history, the person who stalked and murdered and unarmed teenager is the “victim.”
Wait? I thought right wingers loved guns? Oh, right. They’re racists. Clearly these “freedom-loving” Republicans think smoking pot is a capital offence too – if you’re black.
Last, but not least…
We all remember Jonathan Krohn, the “young conservative” who was a featured speaker at the 2009 Conservative Political Action Conference when, at just 13 years old. To conservatives, Krohn’s right wingery made him some kind of prodigy. In reality, he was just an inexperienced kid regurgitating what he heard from right wing radio and the right wing people he was surrounded by in Georgia.
Of his experience as a right wing wunderkind, Krohn told Politico, “It’s a 13-year-old kid saying stuff that he had heard for a long time.… I live in Georgia. We’re inundated with conservative talk in Georgia.… The speech was something that a 13-year-old does. You haven’t formed all your opinions. You’re really defeating yourself if you think you have all of your ideas in your head when you were 12 or 13. It’s impossible. You haven’t done enough.”
Which begs the question, who is influencing this poor young right winger, below and Should Child Protective Services be called?
Look for this poor, self-loathing, “young conservative” to be a featured speaker at the next CPAC. Right wingers love “young conservatives!” Especially when they can use black “young conservatives” as human shields for their racism. This poor youth is living proof that our quest for universal healthcare must include mental health parity.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018