Racism is the refuge of the stupid, as this Ohio man illustrates.
Louie Jones Jr., apparently, has nothing better to do with the limited time he has to spend in his finite lifespan but decorate the front porch and lawn of the home he shares with his father with “lawn jockeys” and mannequins sporting afro wigs and the Confederate flag of losers and traitors.
Of course, Jones insists he’s not “racist,” and neither is his “display.” After all, he muses “Everybody hates everybody, ya know? It just depends on what you hate and what you like. It ain’t got nothing to do with race, we ain’t racial.”
Yeah. Nothing “racial” to see here! Just a hateful idiot who is stupid AF. Which is, basically, just another way of describing a racist.
After all, there’s really nothing more moronic than targeting other human beings because they happen to be a little darker. What’s next? The anti-hazel eye coalition?
As for the Confederate flag of losers and traitors, Jones just says it’s a “rebel flag… It’s for the war that we won.”
“Which war?” asked the WXIX-TV reporter, Maytal Levi.
“The Civil War,” Jones responded.
“So, that would be the wrong flag,” the reporter corrected.
“In some people’s eyes,” Jones’ friend, fellow racist, Tammy jumped in.
Both racist idiots, (I know, I repeat) seemed completely befuddled as to who won the Civil War and that Ohio remained in the Union while the Southern states committed treason.
It’s clear that besides being hyper-focused on humans who happen to be born with darker pigment (most likely, due to the fact that their greatest “accomplishment” is that he was born white), I venture that without their privilege, Jones and Tammy are terrified that we will all figure out how inadequate they truly are.
In the off-chance they read this post, let me clear it up for them. Hey, Jones and Tammy- we already know.
Watch the WXIX-TV report below:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018