While most of us are trying our best to be full of good will towards others during this Holiday Season, no matter our political stance, not everyone is feeling the Holiday Spirit.
This Tuesday, Renee Buckner of Louisville, Kentucky, was standing in line at JCPenney, when a woman already at a checkout, allowed her friend to go to the front of the line. Okay, that may not be the coolest thing to do, but it didn’t deserve what came next.
This minor event, in turn, set off an elderly white woman who went full fledged racist on the two Hispanic women … just like any good Trump loving racist does this time of year!
As Buckner observed the incident, she pulled out her cell phone and recorded the irate customer, who was anything but shy about her racism. There’s lots of cursing from Grumpy Granny, so be warned.
Buckner uploaded the video to Facebook, posting the following statement about it:
I had to get back on FB, to expose this racism in America/Louisville. If we ignore it, it will never go away….smh this is what America has come to, openly and proud to be a racist.”
“Storyline: This Hispanic lady was purchasing items and the transaction was almost complete, then her friend brings up some shirts to be added to her purchase instead of getting in line. And this lady went off!!!”
“Warning explicit language FYI…this wasn’t the entire scene, people tried to let her know it was out of order, but she wasn’t hearing that. #exposingTheRacism #louisvilleKy #prayForAmerica
JCPenny is searching for both the grizzled old granny and the customers who were the target of her foul-mouthed rant. Grumpy Granny it seems will be banned from shopping at the store again and the two women who were the victims of this rant, will have their purchases taken care of.
We are deeply disturbed by the incident that took place at our Jefferson Mall store, in which one customer made extremely inappropriate remarks to two other customers while standing in the checkout line,” the release began. “We regret that innocent bystanders – both other customers and a JCPenney associate – were subjected to such discriminatory remarks. We absolutely do not tolerate this behavior in our stores, and are working with our associates to ensure any future incidents of this nature will be addressed quickly and appropriately. In the meantime, JCPenney is asking for the community’s help in identifying the two women who were targeted for such remarks, as we would like to reimburse them for their entire purchase and offer a sincere apology for their experience.
To all of the newly emboldened racists out there in Trump Land this Holiday Season … just remember… Santa is watching and he is loading up on coal
Good thing Trump is pro-coal, since there will surely be a run on it for the next four years.
- The ‘Survivalists’ Are Having Trouble Surviving Without A Haircut - April 22, 2020
- Are Your Children being “Spiritually Raped” in Public School? (Video) - February 13, 2017
- Does the Media Really Ignore Terrorist Attacks? - February 9, 2017
- Inauguration Day Resistance – Make A Plan! - January 11, 2017
- GOP Logic – Let’s Ban Banning Of Plastic Bags!!! Screw Pollution! - January 4, 2017
- Racist Granny Goes OFF At JCPenny – Tells Hispanic Women “Speak English” - December 22, 2016
- It’s Time for the Liberal Storm to Gather and Strike Back - December 20, 2016
- Ivanka Trump Auctions Off Coffee Date For Exorbitant Amount Of Money - December 15, 2016
- Post Traumatic Trump Disorder? Here’s Some Things You Can Do To Combat It - December 13, 2016