When disgraced financier and admitted pervert Jeffrey Epstein was arrested last month on sex trafficking charges, nearly every cell of the Pizzagate and QAnon cult skipped and danced for joy. Among them was the high priestess of the nation’s self-appointed protectors of children, Liz Crokin. But in the process, Crokin proved just how much you have to twist yourself into a pretzel in order to believe in the existence of this yuuuuge pedophile ring encompassing everyone who is everyone in the Democratic Party and Hollywood.
While crowing about how Epstein was going to prove Pizzagate and QAnon were real, she couldn’t find it in her to condemn former Labor Secretary Alex Acosta for crafting a shameful and illegal plea deal that allowed Epstein to serve a mere 13 months in county jail when there was enough evidence to effectively send him to prison for life. Gee, did it occur to Crokin that Acosta may have done what she’s accused these sick and evil Democrats of doing–covering for a pervert?
Whatever the case, Crokin twisted herself into a pretzel again over the weekend. She actually insisted with a straight face that when Epstein was found dead in his cell on Saturday–most likely due to suicide–it was a sign that we should trust the plan. After all, to hear her talk, it may be exactly what the mysterious “Q” may have wanted all along.
Crokin claimed that it really didn’t matter whether Epstein died in his cell or not, since the “white hats” who are supposedly helping Trump get the goods on these perverts have been planning a massive “military operation” for some time. She claimed that “everything has been pre-planned.”
For that reason, she suggested that if the white hats wanted Epstein to stay alive, he didn’t really die. And if he really died in his cell? Well, if that’s the case, Crokin claims that “they wanted him dead.”
Really, Liz? If we’re to believe you, we’d have to believe that in order to carry forward Q’s agenda, these “white hats” allowed a situation that, at best, appears to be a complete breakdown of every safeguard intended to protect inmates with suicidal tendencies. Remember, Epstein had just come off suicide watch, but was supposed to have a roommate and be checked every half hour. However, the roommate was moved out of the cell, and the checks were not made.
Moreover, Crokin seems to be at odds with a large swath of Trumpkins–including many of her fellow Pizzagate and QAnon kooks–who insist Hillary somehow had Epstein rubbed out in his cell. The hashtag “#ClintonBodyCount” has been lighting up Deplorable Land almost from the moment Epstein’s death was announced.
So once again, we have a case of a deplorable not being able to keep her alternative facts straight.
- Fundie Publisher: ‘Abuse Of Power’ Is Code For ‘We Don’t Like You’ - January 24, 2020
- Hate-Spewing ‘Pastor’ Has White House Press Credentials - January 23, 2020
- QAnon Kook-In-Chief: Kim Jong-Un Isn’t Such A Bad Guy - January 22, 2020
- Former Whitewater Counsel SLAMS Ken Starr For Joining Team Trump - January 20, 2020
- Trumpkin False Prophets Try Their Hand At Prophecy Again - January 16, 2020
- Fundies Say We Shouldn’t Be Offended At Spiritual Warfare For Trump - January 14, 2020
- Even If Mark Esper Had Intel, Soleimani Strike May Not Have Been Justified - January 12, 2020
- Fake Prophetess: With GOP, God Will Inhabit White House For A Long Time - January 12, 2020
- Christian Publisher Wants Us To Believe Trump Is ‘Genuinely Nice Man’ - January 10, 2020
- Wingnut Pastor: Impeachment Driven By Forces Of ‘Darkness’ - January 7, 2020