A recent viral video depicting a young woman prowling public transportation, pouring liquid on men’s crotches in purported protest against “manspreading”caused much sturm und drang on the right wing side of the internet superhighway. Though, it seems America’s right wing have fallen into another one of Putin’s trap – again. This video is Kremlin-produced propaganda designed to sow discord among citizens and weaken western democracies.
According to the website EU vs Disinfo – a vital resource that was “set up after the EU Heads of State and Government stressed the need to challenge Russia’s ongoing disinformation campaigns – “The video went viral worldwide after it was published by In The Now – an English language social media channel owned by RT (Russia Today), which addresses international audiences. It has so far been seen 6,4 million times under the headline “FIGHTING MANSPREADING… WITH BLEACH!” and with the comment “This is a pretty extreme way to combat #manspreading.”
Of course, the easily led and perpetually outraged Trump-cheering useful idiots infesting the “United” States fell into the Putin’s trap and spread the video far and wide. The video was also featured on right wing sites, such as, The Blaze, The Daily Wire and Chicks on Right.
Clearly, Putin knew that any hint of “radical feminism” would spur the right wing into immediately disseminating his propaganda, and the right wing useful idiots did not disappoint. The video triggered tons of comments on the right wing web, though the online magazine, Bumaga, found and interviewed one of the male actors, who added that he was paid for appearing in the video.
For those who purport to loathe ‘fake news,’ right wingers consume and disseminate the majority of it.
As The Guardian reported, a study from the university at Oxforcd found that ‘Trump supporters consume the largest volume of junk news, and junk news is the largest proportion of news links they share,’ the researchers concluded. On Facebook, the skew was even greater. Extreme hard right pages – distinct from Republican pages – share more junk news than all the other audiences put together.’
Putin is actively engaged in 21th Century cyber warfare against the “United” States and Trump and his supporters are most eager to oblige him. Putin understands that the more divided the American citizenry are, the weaker we are and the easier it will be to destroy the “grand experiment” once and for all.
The grassroots flavor of the Kremlin-manufactured content gives the destruction of democracy that seemingly, “average Joe citizen” stamp of approval.
Today’s social media platforms are the distribution hubs for these nefarious efforts as right wingers dedicatedly transform themselves into the useful idiots democracy’s demise – all while sporting [Made in China] American flag lapel pins and “proudly” standing at attention during the National Anthem.
Meanwhile, the news keeps coming about how Trump and his co-conspirators welcomed foreign agents to target American citizens with fake social media accounts. I would ask, “just how deep does this rabbit hole go?” but the answer is obvious. Trump is a con man, Putin has him by rapacious, greedy, gullet and Trump’s supporters blindly and willingly fall into Putin’s trap.
Let’s remember that all true patriots must vote to send the Republican fascist Party to permanent minority status and the Ash heap of History.
It is now the duty of every true patriotic American to resist. Check your registration status and find your polling place here.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018