Fresh from her failures to stop subtropical storm Alberto and the Kilauea volcano, Kat Kerr is now ordering the California wildfires to cease and desist! While the third time may be the charm, I think I’ve spotted the fatal flaw in her efforts.
But first, you’re probably wondering “Who the hell is Kat Kerr?”
Kat is a self-proclaimed “prophetess.” Her claim to fame (limited though that may be) is that god takes her up to heaven from time to time.
Big Daddy not only gives her tours, but she also gets to know several residents, including the scribe angels that help her write her books. She also enjoys partying with J.C. while she’s there. According to Kat, “He’s six feet tall and “very handsome.”
(Btw, J.C. loves dancing and gorging on sweets, hopefully not at the same time.)
As a “prophetess,” Kat gets the inside scoop on upcoming events.
For instance, Big D. told her that Trump win reelection in 2020. Mike Pence will then be elected to two terms, as will his veep.
The Father is saying this. For 24 years, we will have God in that White House.
Upon reading this, I’m reminded of a passage from the “good book:”
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? – Matthew 7:15-16 (KJV)
Speaking of figs or thistles, there’s the aforementioned Alberto and Kilauea incidents.
- Alberto subtropical storm:
I, as a believer of Jesus Christ, I take authority over that storm. I say to you storm, ‘You will diminish.’
You will not do destruction to your country. You will not bring flooding rains. We command the rain to cease
The storm continued, bringing floods and destruction!
- Kilauea volcano:
So I take authority over that volcano. I command it to cease exploding, shooting out the lava, that the pressure be released but without any destruction to people. I command that lava, you will stop flowing and you will crystallize before you touch any more people or their property.
The volcano paid the same amount of attention that Alberto did: NADA!
Which brings us to the California wildfires and another attempt last Friday [7/27/18] to command the elements.
We take power over all of the power of the enemy controlling the fires in California.
We command a low pressure system to being to form in the area of California where the fires are burning up God’s property and we say, No more! No more, in Jesus’ name. We are stopping these fires today.
It’s Monday [7/30/18] and I just checked and the wildfires were were even worse than on Friday!
So why the bumper crop of Scottish national emblems?
Well, for starters, Ma Nature isn’t Big Daddy in drag. Then there’s the fact that Kat’s utterings are the equivalent of the west-end droppings of a east-facing jackass.
But, for those of a faith-based reality, there’s the possibility that Kat was praying to the wrong god.
Think about it.
To stop a storm, maybe Thor would be a better god to petition. After all, he is the Norse god of storms.
Hawaiian volcano calming is the province of Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes. That’s almost a no-brainer, which is right up Kat’s alley.
And finally, when it comes to massive wildfires, there are multiple gods to choose from;
- Hephaestus, Greek god of blacksmiths and fire;
- Vulcan, Roman god of crafting and fire;
- Gerra, Babylonian god of fire;
- Mixcoatl, Aztec god who introduced fire to humanity;
- Manqu Qhapaq, Inca god of fire and the sun.
Those are just a few candidates. For those interested, there’s a more definitive list here.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019
- Sarah ‘Caribou Barbie’ Palin Dumped By Hubby? - September 10, 2019
- The Second Amendment Ain’t What It Used To Be! (Part 1) - September 5, 2019
- Troglodyte: Khristians Need Militias For The Coming Civil War - September 4, 2019
- Sex, Drugs and Bank Fraud = Right Wing ‘Family Values? - August 31, 2019