Battle of the Bullet Box Beats Battle of the Ballot Box?
Fresh on the heels of my last post covering the right-wing’s almost continual call for a 2nd Civil War, word comes from Right Wing Watch of a fresh call to murder Democrats.
Of course, since the speaker, Mark Taylor, is a self-proclaimed
profit…er, “prophet,” it was couched as a “prophecy.” Taylor’s “claim to fame,” is that he dreamed the oaf in the Oval Office would be elected. (I had that same dream, but to me it was a nightmare, and I didn’t go around bragging about it.)
Anyway, here’s the words, directly from the horse’s mouth. (His nether one!):
What the Lord has shown me is that if they wait too long, it could be another Mogadishu or another Benghazi, where the patriots will rise up and say, ‘Enough is enough,’ and they will take matters into their own hands and they will drag their dead bodies through the streets. They will go to these politicians’ houses or offices and drag them out.”
The people are not asking for justice, they are demanding it, so the government has to act. They need to make probably one or two high-level arrests, high-profile arrests, perp walk them on national television so that people will see that justice is going to be done. They have got to make the arrests before January if they are going to make them this year, because if [Trump] arrests anyone after January when campaign season starts, it’s going to make it look like he’s just arresting those that oppose him. So they have a window of time between now and the end of the year to make these arrests. That is what God has shown me as far as this timeline.
Just Another False Prophet?
In the past, Taylor predicted,
- Obama would be arrested and convicted of treason;
- The 2018 elections would be a “Red Tsunami;”
- Trump will release the cure for cancer and alzheimers, IF he’s re-elected.
Plus, he made this same claim about the murder of Democrats exactly a year ago. (Still waiting!)
While you are contemplating all that, here’s another quote you might consider:
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mark 13:22, KJV
STAY TUNED! (You’ve gotta keep an eye on these idiots and their fellow travelers!)
HUGE h/t: Right Wing Watch
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020