Gary Stockdale is a musician, writer, satirist and more. He was a piano player during the early days of the Comedy Store in Los Angeles where he encountered the likes of Richard Pryor, Robin Williams and more. He did music for the Aristocrats movie, he helped write and produce a musical about Charles Bukowski, and he has insider information on something Paul McCartney said about John Lennon. We talk about all that and more!
Also in this episode: Ron Placone sets the record straight on his incident earlier this week where had an encounter at a restaurant.
Angie Dorin rocks a Monkey Minute
- It Gets Worse: Babbling Sycophant, Alex Jones, Is Now Part of the “Powers That Be” - February 17, 2017
- It’s Not Time to Celebrate Daylin Leach…Yet - February 10, 2017
- Think the Open Internet Is Safe Under Trump? Guess Again - February 6, 2017
- How The Media Can Battle Alternative Facts According To Keith Olbermann - January 26, 2017
- Trump Approves Two Unpopular Pipelines With No Explanation - January 24, 2017
- Progressives Are FINALLY Positioning To Take Back The Democratic Party From The DINOs - January 24, 2017
- We Must Make Sure The Next Massive March Is In November 2018 And Ends In A Voting Booth - January 23, 2017
- This Farewell Letter To President Obama Echoes What’s In The Hearts Of Many - January 19, 2017
- PODCAST: Indie Bohemians: Homophobia in Trump’s America, An Insider Paul McCartney Quote and More! - January 19, 2017
- What Democrats Can Learn From the NFL Playoffs - January 17, 2017