In the last three-plus years, one of the growth industries on the darker reaches of the Web has been a cabal of far-right bloggers and pseudojournalists who have made it their business to look for pedophiles under every rock. It is this element that drove the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and its bastard child, QAnon–both based on claims that nearly everyone who is anyone in the Democratic Party and in Hollywood is involved in pedophilia. And they haven’t remained silent even after these claims have been exposed as steaming piles of nonsense.
That’s why the reaction of these bottom-feeders at the news Steve Bannon, the one-time eminence noire of the far right, showed up with hat in hand at the door of a notorious pedophile, was rather surprising. Or rather, the lack thereof.
The New York Post’s Page Six reported that Bannon took an early Wednesday morning ride to the Upper East Side home of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to The Post’s sources, Epstein is looking to work his way back up after being exposed as a serial child exploiter. In 2008, he pleaded guilty to soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14 years old, for which he served 13 months in the Palm Beach County jail. He has since coughed up millions to settle numerous civil suits, and must register on the highest level of New York’s sex offender scale for the rest of his life.
Epstein has historically donated to Democrats. So why would he be willing to open his wallet to the likes of Bannon? Well, according to one Post source, both he and Bannon would get something out of the bargain. Reportedly, Bannon is looking for a way to “bankroll his political agenda,” and Epstein “craves power and access.”
Bannon has never been silent about his desire to burn everything down. In a sane world, his decision to visit a notorious pedophile would amount to pouring a tanker-full of gasoline all over him, then lighting a match. Needless to say, the tubes have been abuzz about it.
But notice who hasn’t had anything to say about it? People like Liz Crokin, one of the loudest and most obnoxious of these self-appointed protectors of children. Page Six went live with this story on Saturday afternoon. In the 48 hours since then, this has been the response on Crokin’s Twitter feed.
So Crokin couldn’t get to her phone fast enough when she saw Chrissy Teigen and John Legend dress their daughter as Alice in Wonderland and a hot dog, then use a pizza emoji on Snapchat. From where Crokin was sitting, it was obvious Teigen and Legend were in on Pizzagate. Additionally, she wasted no time accusing those who want to abolish ICE of condoning sexual assault. But she can remain silent when Bannon is seen with a confessed pedophile and sex offender.
It’s the same with a number of other Pizzagate and QAnon peddlers. Jack Posobiec? Nothing. Alex Jones? Silence. Laura Loomer? Silent as well.
Are these self-proclaimed protectors of innocent children really serious about protecting children? Or do they have something else in mind? After 48 hours of being silent about Bannon meeting with Epstein, you really have to wonder.
- QAnon Kook-In-Chief Smears Chrissy Teigen–Again - August 19, 2019
- False Prophet Warns Against Supporting Dems, Explains It’s ‘Spiritual Treason’ - August 18, 2019
- False Prophet: Bow And Pray To The Orange God, Or You’ll Burn Forever - August 17, 2019
- Activists Who Fight Against Fundies In Military Reveal Some Of Their Hate Mail - August 14, 2019
- QAnon Kook-In-Chief: Q May Have Planned For Epstein To Die In His Cell - August 12, 2019
- Leading Trumpkin Refuses To Accept Reality That Jeffrey Epstein Killed Himself - August 11, 2019
- Chief QAnon Kook’s Silence On Elephant In Epstein Room Is Telling - August 8, 2019
- Young McConnell Supporter Apologizes For AOC Choke Joke - August 6, 2019
- Very Fine Young McConnell Supporters Think It’s OK To Choke AOC - August 5, 2019
- Donald Jr. Likes Video Calling Out Men Who Trash Women - August 3, 2019