Every day I go story mining looking for kooks and liars to write about. While most of my posts are about Regressive politicians, there’s one non-pol I keep running into: everybody’s least favorite “crazy uncle,” Pat Robertson.
Today, (2/27/17) on the 700 Club, Pat was doing what Pat does best, being Pat! He shared his latest hallucination about Donald Trump and those other vile creatures of evil: witches!
It all started when one of his callers claimed that a satanic cult had placed a curse on he and his son. Naturally, he wanted Pat’s advice on what to do. And, of course, Pat knew what to do. He told him to “send those curses back where they came from” by praying them away. (And, we all know how effective “thoughts and prayers” are.)
That got Pat to thinking(?) about something he read. It seems that witches are getting involved in politics.
I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him.
Pat’s Co-Hostess, Wendy Griffith stated that “probably millions” of Christians are praying to cancel out the witches curses. She didn’t mention the “probably millions” of Americans that are praying that Trump will rot in Hell!
Featured Image Credit: Jeff Hitchcock
- 46 % Of Republicans Believe God Wanted Trump To Be President - February 19, 2019
- Tom Brady Is Sleeping With A Witch? Wait, WTF? - February 11, 2019
- Just How ‘Mobbed Up’ Is Trump? (Part 1) - February 10, 2019
- Trump Hates Illegal Immigrants, But Loves To Hire Them - February 8, 2019
- Tinfoil Toupeed Troglodyte: Witches attacked Guantanamo Bay - February 4, 2019
- Holy Hypocrites! Are Evangelicals The Biggest Porn Addicts? - January 22, 2019
- RWNJ: Syrian Suicide Murders ‘Coordinated’ by Defense Contractors - January 18, 2019
- The U.S. Is A ‘Christian Nation?’ Not According To The Founding Fathers! - January 17, 2019
- Trump: No CA FEMA Funding For Fires Unless Forests Raked - January 9, 2019
- Wingnut: Demonic CNN Hates Freedom, Consumed With Witchcraft - November 19, 2018