Every day I go story mining looking for kooks and liars to write about. While most of my posts are about Regressive politicians, there’s one non-pol I keep running into: everybody’s least favorite “crazy uncle,” Pat Robertson.
Today, (2/27/17) on the 700 Club, Pat was doing what Pat does best, being Pat! He shared his latest hallucination about Donald Trump and those other vile creatures of evil: witches!
It all started when one of his callers claimed that a satanic cult had placed a curse on he and his son. Naturally, he wanted Pat’s advice on what to do. And, of course, Pat knew what to do. He told him to “send those curses back where they came from” by praying them away. (And, we all know how effective “thoughts and prayers” are.)
That got Pat to thinking(?) about something he read. It seems that witches are getting involved in politics.
I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him.
Pat’s Co-Hostess, Wendy Griffith stated that “probably millions” of Christians are praying to cancel out the witches curses. She didn’t mention the “probably millions” of Americans that are praying that Trump will rot in Hell!
Featured Image Credit: Jeff Hitchcock
- Wingnut: ‘The Holy Spirit Has indicted Hillary Clinton - April 25, 2019
- Wing-nut ‘Prophet’: God Wants Trump’s Political Enemies Executed - April 17, 2019
- Alabama Senate: Fundamentalist Churches Can Have Own Police - April 14, 2019
- Ma Nature Slaps S.D.! Thoughts & Prayers To The Rescue. - April 10, 2019
- Alabama: Have An Abortion And You Could Spend 99 Years In Prison - April 7, 2019
- Matt Gaetz: Donald Trump, The First Female President? - April 4, 2019
- Is The Electoral College, As We Know It, Doomed? - March 30, 2019
- The Scurge(?) or Scourge(?) of Socialism - March 22, 2019
- The Georgia ‘Battle of the Sexes’ Rages On - March 19, 2019
- Testicular Bill Of Rights Would Place Restrictions On Men’s Sex Lives - March 13, 2019