Every day I go story mining looking for kooks and liars to write about. While most of my posts are about Regressive politicians, there’s one non-pol I keep running into: everybody’s least favorite “crazy uncle,” Pat Robertson.
Today, (2/27/17) on the 700 Club, Pat was doing what Pat does best, being Pat! He shared his latest hallucination about Donald Trump and those other vile creatures of evil: witches!
It all started when one of his callers claimed that a satanic cult had placed a curse on he and his son. Naturally, he wanted Pat’s advice on what to do. And, of course, Pat knew what to do. He told him to “send those curses back where they came from” by praying them away. (And, we all know how effective “thoughts and prayers” are.)
That got Pat to thinking(?) about something he read. It seems that witches are getting involved in politics.
I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him.
Pat’s Co-Hostess, Wendy Griffith stated that “probably millions” of Christians are praying to cancel out the witches curses. She didn’t mention the “probably millions” of Americans that are praying that Trump will rot in Hell!
Featured Image Credit: Jeff Hitchcock
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019
- Free Speech ‘Trumpstravaganza’ Expects 1000 Troglodytes, Needs One Porta Potty - July 3, 2019
- Creationist Troglodyte: Libraries Are Dangerous For Kids - June 29, 2019
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019