Every day I go story mining looking for kooks and liars to write about. While most of my posts are about Regressive politicians, there’s one non-pol I keep running into: everybody’s least favorite “crazy uncle,” Pat Robertson.
Today, (2/27/17) on the 700 Club, Pat was doing what Pat does best, being Pat! He shared his latest hallucination about Donald Trump and those other vile creatures of evil: witches!
It all started when one of his callers claimed that a satanic cult had placed a curse on he and his son. Naturally, he wanted Pat’s advice on what to do. And, of course, Pat knew what to do. He told him to “send those curses back where they came from” by praying them away. (And, we all know how effective “thoughts and prayers” are.)
That got Pat to thinking(?) about something he read. It seems that witches are getting involved in politics.
I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him.
Pat’s Co-Hostess, Wendy Griffith stated that “probably millions” of Christians are praying to cancel out the witches curses. She didn’t mention the “probably millions” of Americans that are praying that Trump will rot in Hell!
Featured Image Credit: Jeff Hitchcock
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019