Every day I go story mining looking for kooks and liars to write about. While most of my posts are about Regressive politicians, there’s one non-pol I keep running into: everybody’s least favorite “crazy uncle,” Pat Robertson.
Today, (2/27/17) on the 700 Club, Pat was doing what Pat does best, being Pat! He shared his latest hallucination about Donald Trump and those other vile creatures of evil: witches!
It all started when one of his callers claimed that a satanic cult had placed a curse on he and his son. Naturally, he wanted Pat’s advice on what to do. And, of course, Pat knew what to do. He told him to “send those curses back where they came from” by praying them away. (And, we all know how effective “thoughts and prayers” are.)
That got Pat to thinking(?) about something he read. It seems that witches are getting involved in politics.
I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him.
Pat’s Co-Hostess, Wendy Griffith stated that “probably millions” of Christians are praying to cancel out the witches curses. She didn’t mention the “probably millions” of Americans that are praying that Trump will rot in Hell!
Featured Image Credit: Jeff Hitchcock
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020