Move over, Dr. Oz. There’s another medical quack in town! Everybody’s favorite(?) crazy uncle, Pat Robertson, is at it again!
On yesterday’s (2/29/17) episode of “The 700 [Fantasies] Club,” a viewer asked faux faith healer, Pat Robertson, “is [faith] healing not for everyone?”
It seems the viewer has multiple sclerosis (MS) and despite watching his faith healing segments on the show, her MS refuses to go away. It’s gotten so bad, that she thinks she’s been “abandoned by God.”
(Dr?) Robertson couldn’t have the viewer cast aspersions on his medical flim-flamery, so he told her that not only did he personally witness people being cured of MS through faith healing, he has performed those miracles(?) himself.
I know this sounds strange but I do believe there is a spiritual component in MS, it’s like a demonic—it’s one of those things that you literally have to cast out. I have seen people with MS get up out of a wheelchair and push the wheelchair out of the room where we were. I’ve seen it. I’ve been involved in it.
Medical scientists (The real ones, not the fake, faith healer types like Uncle Pat.) believe that Immunologic, genetic, environmental, and viral causes are all considered to play a factor in MS. (Demons were not listed among the probable causes.)
He did tell the viewer,
Check with an endocrinologist to see if there’s something, some chemical or something that could be done that would build up that immune system that you’ve got or if it’s something that you’re eating that’s causing a problem.
(Endocrinologists deal with hormones. And, while sexual hormones do seem to have a role, a neurologist would probably be a better initial choice of doctor.)
However, the real cure to MS, Robertson explained to her,
You need in the name of Jesus to rebuke that thing and to say to your body, You will be whole!
Featured Image Credit: Daniel Oines
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020