In his first speech to a joint session of Congress, the so-called President announced that his administration was guided by “two core principles: Buy American, and Hire American!”
While that’s great, the fact is, the Orange Menace has only one “core principle,” and it’s to himself, not to the useful idiots who helped him win an electoral college squeaker.
Twitler knows that his dupes will enjoy the words he makes come out of his mouth, no matter if his actions are exactly the opposite. Like everything, there’s a disconnect between his rhetoric and reality. Twitter pointed out his hypocrisy.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018