In spite of the racist vitriol incessantly spewed by the likes of Rush “the Hut” Limbaugh and the manic depressive Glenn Beck in the hope of inspiring the next James Earl Ray, President Barack Obama said Friday that angry criticisms about every move he makes are caused by philosophical differences between Republicans and normal people concerning the proper role of government, not race.
“Are there people out there who don’t like me because of race? I’m sure there are,” Obama told CNN. “That’s not the overriding issue here.”
The statement was in keeping with the expectations the majority of the American People have of their elected leaders to gloss over obvious, uncomfortable truths and speak to them like they are 5 year olds. The American People were relieved that they were not challenged to evolve and could remain sick and emotionally retarded as self-destructive alcoholics in a state of denial. Read more and see the video here.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018