Cheney Needs More Souls
Not satisfied with only killing over 1 million civilians and over 6 thousand American soldiers in the wars of choice in Iraq and Afghanistan that he started based on lies and affronts to our Constitution, Dick Cheney criticized our duly-elected President for “dithering” and not immediately condemning to more souls to death for Cheney’s pleasure.
Cheney’s “dithering” remark was sharply criticized by most normal people who understand that sending people to die in an oil war of choice is not something one does in “knee-jerk” fashion. Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper columnist, journalist, and author George Will said, “A bit of dithering might have been in order before we went into Iraq in pursuit of non-existent weapons of mass destruction.” Although we all know that Cheney was planning to invade Iraq from the time he was an operative in the Nixon Crime Family and this “weapons of mass destruction” ruse was a lynch pin that enabled him to bring his warmongering wet-dream to fruition.
Cheney’s comment came as he was accepting the “Keeper of the Flame” award from the Conservative nest of ghouls that calls itself the “Center for Security Policy.” This so-called CONservative “think tank” is a well-know bunch of America haters who view our Constitution as a Goddamned piece of paper that gets in the way of their designs for total corporate rule, had previously called for George W. Bush to become “President for Life” and follow the model of Julius Caesar by murdering the indigenous people of Iraq and re-populating it with American citizens.
Let’s hope that normal Americas (non-Republicans) can hear above the incessant din of Fox News propaganda and wake up to the fact that the Republican Party exists solely and completely to turn us into the “United States of Serfs and Lords” with a small ruling elite controlling the wealth and power, and a large underclass of Serfs who are so busy trying to keep their heads above water that they are too tired to rebel.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018