Wayne Allyn Root is lying again! (Or, is that “still lying?”) Now he’s claiming that the murder of 59 concert go’ers was an ISIS operation.
For those of you not familiar with this particular troglodyte, Wayne Allyn was the Libertarian candidate for Veep, back in ’08. Nowadays, he pontificates for several journalistic jewels as “Townhall” and “The Moonie Times.”
Root is a Rump smoocher! (Right cheek only. He wouldn’t be caught dead having anything to do with the left.) This is the filbert who once declared that having Trump as president was equivalent of having a lusty wife that loves to do the horizontal tango seven days a week,
In the past, he’s regaled us with his wisdom on
- Getting involved with feminist type females. (It seems they have a predilection for chopping off your pee-pee.)
- Liberals being mentally ill. (We’re out of our minds and we’re headed for civil war.)
- His gift of prophecy. It seems he correctly predicted “100 out of 100” things including the Mexico City earthquake. (Of course, he made this claim after the earthquake.)
- The need for conservatives to hire special forces operatives who “have killed people” to destroy liberal groups. (Good ol’ 2nd Amendment solution!)
The list goes on, but you get the idea.
I’ll say one thing for the Rootster, he tries to keep current. (Keeps the old donations flowing in, don’tcha know!)
Lately, the hottest action has been the Las Vegas Massacre. Every conspiracy nutball has dreamed up his own “nefarious plot” in the battle for the Benjamins. (You didn’t think they all do this as a public service did you?)
And, credit where credit is due. Root’s come up with one of the better (It resonates well with the “tinfoil toupee” crowd.) and nuttier. (It makes absolutely no sense.)
ISIS, their fingerprints were all over this thing. This is what I said from the first second and GQ and the Washington Post and Slate magazine and Time magazine and 20 others tried to destroy me and wipe my career off the face of the earth. It really didn’t matter—I gave them the middle finger and told them to go screw themselves because I don’t care what they think.”
That was on his program on Tuesday, [10/10/18]. Of course, he didn’t have a damn bit of proof of his ISIS claim, but what’s that got to do with it? Anyway, he was just getting started.
Anyway, he was just getting started.
I have nothing to worry about so I laugh in their liberal commie faces, their liberal commie Muslim-sympathizer faces. “Screw you! Come and get me. Screw you.
Don’tcha love it when they try to toss a bunch of their “insults” in a bag even though those insults do not work well together? (I’m surprised he didn’t use “socialist-fascist.”)
They tried to destroy me and if it turns out to be ISIS, you better all lawyer up because we’re coming after you with the best lawyer gunslingers in the world. I’ll be hiring Donald Trump’s lawyers to come after you and destroy you. I will own the Washington Post [for] the way you tried to slander me when all I did was report the truth.
Root seems to be a bit confused. (Whodathunkit?) First he says he’going get “the best lawyer gunslingers in the world.” Then he goes on to say “I’ll be hiring Donald Trump’s lawyers.” Earth to the Rootster: From all indications so far, “the best lawyer gunslingers” and “Trump’s lawyers” are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Featured Image Credit: Gage Skidmore
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- One Old White Dude’s Take On Discrimination - September 23, 2018
- Wingnut Claims John McCain Was Executed By A Military Tribunal - September 20, 2018
- Rick Joyner: Hurricane Florence ‘A Major Blessing’ - September 14, 2018
- Will The Electoral College Re-Elect Trump? - September 12, 2018
- Pat Robertson Prays Up A Shield Against Hurricane Florence - September 11, 2018
- Yes, They Really Are That Stupid! - September 8, 2018
- Alex Jones: NSA (Nutty Slobs of America) Super Secret Agent? - September 4, 2018
- The Catholic League: True Believers or Satan’s Spawn? - September 2, 2018
- Wingnut:You Want A Revolution? Try To Impeach Trump! - August 31, 2018
- Trump Has Tantrum, Threatens Google Over ‘Rigged’ Search Results - August 28, 2018