Death From The Sky?
At one time or another, all of us have looked to the sky and noticed the contrails of a jet soaring across the sky.
“Contrail” is an abbreviation for “condensation trail.” Contrails are the heated exhaust from jet engines meeting the cold air at high altitudes. It’s about the same as your exhaled breath when the weather gets really chilly. And, like your cold weather exhaling, contrails are primarily made up of carbon dioxide, water vapor and ice crystals.
That is, contrails are primarily made up of carbon dioxide, water vapor and ice crystals, unless you’re a conspiracy kook. Then, they’re something else. What else, depends on the conspiracy being promoted.
Over the last few years, kooks have claimed chemtrails have been used for
- Population sterilization;
- Dispersing mind control drugs;
- Human evolution suppression;
- Climate change control;
- Hiding Planet Nibiru (Or Planet X. Take your pick.);
- Increasing Monsano’s bottom line.
Enter: Lionel Lebron
Michael William (Lionel) Lebron isn’t one of the more well-known members of the tinfoil toupee troupe, but he’s working on it.
Lionel has been bouncing around media since the 1990’s. From the original Court TV to Air America Radio. (AAR didn’t do so well for him. His 3-hour program lost most of its original followers and 2/3 of it’s affiliates.)
After AAR canned his ass, he moved on up(?) to Alex Jones’s InfoWars network. At InfoWars, he promoted fantasies (birtherism, Las Vegas mass shooting, 9/11 Truth movement, anti-vaccine movement, QAnon, etc) near and dear to right-wing troglodytes everywhere. This earned him a photo op with the ass in the Oval Office.
According to his FaceBook page, Lionel is currently CEO and Founder at Lionel Media. (I checked out Lionel Media’s FB page. Nothing there, but it did have 39 “likes.”) He also has a YouTube Channel (Lionel Nation) with 239,000 followers.
Sky Trails: Chemtrails or Geoengineering? Same Diff!
Last Wednesday, Lionel had a guest, Dan Wigington, on his show to talk about claims the government and military are using chemtrails to change the climate and spread chaos. Of course, they refused to use the term “chemtrails” because of it’s nutty reputation. Instead, they referred to it as “Geoengineering.” (Same difference, but they probably figure their followers are too dumb to notice.) Lionel even joked about it.
Semantics are important and I don’t want to be an anti-semantic!
According to Wigington, the government uses geoengineering to cool off parts of the U.S. to confuse people about climate change and to topple nations.
Not only is climate modification used for weather warfare, to topple nations without those nations ever knowing they were at war—nations in the Middle East and Africa and elsewhere that are forced to allow U.S. occupation. It’s used as a weapon of war, but also it’s used to confuse, divide, and thus pacify populations,
Lebron agreed wholeheartedly.
Just like free radicals are so dangerous because they’re always trying to cleave and grab something, the worst thing that the military industrial complex, cabal, whoever you want to call these people—the asset-stripping jackals—the worst thing they could have happen is stability, calmness, power, strength, a sense of solemnity, purpose, cooperation. They don’t want that. Anything that makes them skeptical, that makes them run to the streets, run to the religions, run to their science—just run.
Wigington went on to claim that weather forecasters are able to predict the path of hurricanes and cyclones because the government is using microwave beams to steer the hurricanes and other military equipment to give cyclones their directions. Then they give the weather people scrips for the paths.
Of course, they can call the sky trails, chemtrails, geoengineering, or anything they like, but their claims can only be called one thing: the east-end droppings of a west-facing male bovine.
h/t Right Wing News
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019