Another day, another opportunity to measure the unending Republican hypocrisy by playing the game of “What would Republicans do if Obama did this?”
This time, we’re talking about Kim Jong Un’s diplomatic coup d’é·tat against America’s most pathetic doltard, the so-called President Donald Trump.
In 2009, Republicans lost their poor excuse for a mind when President Obama dipped his head to Japanese Emperor Akihito, not to mention the time when President Obama shook the hand of Cuban President Raul Castro.
Now, the brutal dictator of a nation that kidnapped and murdered American citizens and holds hundreds of thousands of its citizens in concentration camps, is airing footage on Korea’s state news service showing America’s illegitimate Putin Puppet (so-called) President saluting one of leader Kim Jong-un’s generals.
Let’s all take a moment to imagine the Republican outrage if this were President Obama.
As, “Remember when Republicans feared the bungling diplomacy of a vain, inexperienced president and vowed to stop him before he destroyed our security? In 2014, Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) warned that President Barack Obama was ‘ Tom Nichols wrote for the Washington Postinflexibly clinging to campaign promises.’ If the novice president expected Congress to ‘stand idly by and do nothing while he cuts a bad deal,” House Speaker John A. Boehner (Ohio) said a year later, he and his party had two words for Obama: ‘Hell no!'”
If the reign of America’s wannabe authoritarian dictator shows us anything, it’s the fragility of our democratic system – especially when our body politic is infested with Republican sycophants.
This is why we must vote every Republican out of office. Make sure your voter registration is valid. It is the duty of all patriotic Americans to resist.
Watch the video below (salute at 00:57 secs):
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018