Somewhere in his greed-centered, narcissistic, ignorant mind, so-called President Trump knows he’s a pathetic, born-on-third-base-thinking-he-hit-a-triple fraud. Especially compared to his predecessor, Barack Obama.
Now, the so-called President Snowflake is claiming that, on this day in 2010, he’s doing a better job than President Obama – and he’s letting everyone know it.
In an email to his 33% dead-ender dupes, traitors, racists and ignoramuses reads,
“President Trump has a stronger approval rating (48%) today than Barack Obama (44%) did in 2010 on this same day. But we bet you won’t hear it from the media.”
Awww… Poor baby. Republicans are such professional victims, we know.
Of course, the Republican Dumb Führer is cherry-picking his data again from the right-leaning Rasmussen poll, that I’m sure is regularly featured in the twice-daily stack of “positive pieces about Trump” compiled to soothe his fragile ego.
Trump also asked his dead-enders to take a poll rating his (so-called) job performance.
It reads, “Make sure the media KNOWS the American people are fully behind President Trump.”
My God, he’s tediously boring. A thousand years ago in December, Trump tweeted:
While the Fake News loves to talk about my so-called low approval rating, @foxandfriends just showed that my rating on Dec. 28, 2017, was approximately the same as President Obama on Dec. 28, 2009, which was 47%…and this despite massive negative Trump coverage & Russia hoax!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 29, 2017
Meanwhile, here in “Reality,” Trump is the least popular (so-called) president in history at this point in his (so-called) presidency.
Trump has made this claim before.
“While the Fake News loves to talk about my so-called low approval rating, @foxandfriends just showed that my rating on Dec. 28, 2017, was approximately the same as President Obama on Dec. 28, 2009, which was 47%…and this despite massive negative Trump coverage & Russia hoax!” he tweeted in late December.
Trump will never get over the fact that while the world shed tears of joy the day Barack Obama was elected, it shuttered in disgust that someone so morally reviled as so-called President Trump could assume the mantle of President after someone so universally renowned, respected and beloved.
In between receiving his daily intelligence briefings from “Fox and Friends,” Trump spent this year trying to dismantle Barack Obama’s legacy. Though, by his actions, Trump simply proves the brilliance of Barack Obama’s leadership. After all, there would be nothing to “undo” if the 44th President was so ineffectual, as right-wingers love to contend.
As evidenced by his obsession, it’s clear that Barack Obama is taking up space in Trump’s head, rent-free – alongside Hillary Clinton, of course.
The fact remains the Republican Dim Leader is unfit to judge a wet t-shirt contest at the Jersey Shore, much less follow in the footsteps of his predecessor – and he knows it.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018