Case in point: U.S. Rep Jason Lewis (Regressive-MN).
Some of you may remember Jason when he got some rotation in the news cycle by whining that he couldn’t call women sluts anymore. Like most Neanderthrals, Jason thinks women should shut up and behave!
Well, the thing is, can we call anybody a slut? This is what begs the question.
Does a woman now have the right to behave — and I know there’s a double standard between the way men chase women and running and running around — you know, I’m not going to get there, but you know what I’m talking about.
But it used to be that women were held to a little bit of a higher standard. We required modesty from women. Now, are we beyond those days where a woman can behave as a slut, but you can’t call her a slut?
That was back in 2012, when Jason was a wing-nut talk jock on radio. Then in 2016, the good citizens of Minnesota’s 2nd District, using their infinite wisdom(?) elected him to congress by 2.11 % (7724 votes).
Oh, Lordy, There Are Tapes!
But here we are, back with another election on the horizon. In a year when it appears that a 50 foot Democratic tsunami is about to hit our shores, there’s more bad news for “Mr. Misogyny.”
CNN has obtained recordings of Jason’s radio rants, and has no problem with making them public.
For instance, back in 2012, Herman Cain (of “Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan“ fame) got in a bit of a pickle. It seems he got over getting overly friendly with an unfriendly woman’s more intimate parts. (Remind you of anyone?) In her complaint, the victim said she was traumatized by the incident.
Jason jumped to Cain’s defense!
I don’t want to be callous here, but how traumatizing was it? How many women at some point in their life have a man come on to them, place their hand on their shoulder or maybe even their thigh, kiss them, and they would rather not have it happen, but is that really something that’s going to be seared in your memory that you’ll need therapy for?
You’ll never get over it, it was the most traumatizing experience? Come on! She wasn’t raped.
Jason On The 14th Amendment And The LGBT Community
Not that women are the only ones Jason looks down upon. Like other good “Khristian” Neanderthrals, Jason has a hate on for the LGBT community. (I don’t call them “Christians,” cause they ain’t. J.C. taught love, these anal pits preach hate!)
For one thing, he doesn’t believe the 14th Amendment offers “equal protection under law,” despite the fact that Section 1 says exactly that.
Therefore, by his way of reason(?)ing, it doesn’t offer legal protection to sexually diverse individuals. According to him, it means “that people who find themselves in similar circumstances must be treated in a similar way.”
When we pass a law against rape, you’re not treating a rapist equal. You must discriminate against all smokers, you must discriminate against all rapists.
So if the law says that we’re not going to allow three people to marry, then you’ve got to treat everybody the same way. No three people can marry. Same is true for gay marriage. It’s not discrimination. It’s not unconstitutional. The law discriminates all the time. It discriminates against behavior.
…the gay rights lobby is playing underhanded to get their will and in the process, they are shredding the Constitution of this country.
They want marriage. They want the imprimatur of the state because they are a bit insecure in their own relationships and they want that approval.
Check out the video. (The first 20 seconds are silent.)
Stay tuned! I don’t think we’ve heard the last of his taped ramblings. And, the more he and Neanderthrals like him are exposed, the faster we can get rid of them.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020