Three people have lost their lives and 19 others are injured in the latest incident of right wing terrorism. This time, the removal of a statue to the treasonous Confederate traitor, Robert E. Lee, lured the right wing mob out of their hidey-holes, putting them in direct contact with normal Americans who are capable of functioning in a diverse civilization.
Vox reported, “White nationalists attacked counter-protesters on Friday night, punching and kicking them and (reportedly) pepper-spraying them. One counter-protester was killed and several were injured when a car rammed into them after accelerating for over a block.”
While the world waited for him to weigh in on the carnage his racist rhetoric helped cultivate, the so-called President’s usually quick Twitter fingers were still. When he finally dragged himself away from another round of golf to make a statement, the Mar-a-lago Mussolini didn’t disappoint – racists, that is.
As far as normal people were concerned, though… the 71-year-old toddler’s remarks were shockingly callous and divisive. Yes, the so-called President Trump blamed both sides.
President Twitter Troll said, “We’re closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides.
It’s been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America.
What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.”
Given that Americans are more in danger of experiencing violence at the hands of right wing extremists than ISIS, Trump’s “many sides” charge is a misleading account of the incident. It is also in stark contrast to his oft-repeated citing of “radical Islamic terrorism” in regard to any attack in which a Muslim is either implicitly, explicitly or remotely involved.
Trump’s failure to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of right wing extremists, where it belongs – did not go unnoticed or unappreciated by the very Nazis who make up a part of his base.
The Nazis at Daily Stormer kept a runningSo, if you’re keeping track… Along with anti-democratic crime boss, Vladmir Putin, misogynist human rights oppressors, the Saudi royal family, and Hungary’s emerging autocrat Viktor Orbán, let’s add Nazis to list of entities that the so-called “leader of the free world” refuses to criticize. log of the rally, and giddily reported that Twitler gave them a “pass.” (Sorry… I refuse to ‘up’ their Google ranking by linking to them. If you need to, just type in the url below.)
So, if you’re keeping track… Along with anti-democratic crime boss, Putin, misogynist human rights oppressors, the Saudi Royal Family, and Turkey’s autocrat, Erdoğan, let’s add “Nazis” to the list of entities the so-called “leader of the free world” refuses to criticize.
In the wake of today’s Trump-induced outrage, it’s time to face the fact that the so-called President of the United States is not only the world’s most prolific liar, but the greatest threat this “grand experiment in democracy” has seen since its inception. After all, if you want to know someone, just look at who they’re trying to impress.
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants Us To Believe John Kelly is as Petty and Small As Trump - July 12, 2018
- Caught on Camera – Racist Harasses Woman for Wearing Shirt Depicting Puerto Rican Flag As Cops Do Nothing - July 10, 2018
- To Placate Formula Makers, Trump Bullies UN Over Breastfeeding Resolution – Until Russia Sponsors It - July 9, 2018
- Another Notable Conservative Flees ‘White-Nationalist Party’ GOP, Endorses Democratic ‘Takeover’ - July 5, 2018
- Portland Police Revoke Permit When Alt-Right Rally Turns Into a Rampage - July 2, 2018
- Marco Rubio is More Upset About An “F Bomb” on TV than Another Gun Massacre (TWEETS) - June 29, 2018
- Trump Defends Putin’s Innocence In Election Meddling Right Before Summit Announcement - June 28, 2018
- Restaurant That Refused To Serve Sarah Sanders Targeted by Trump Supporters (VIDEO) - June 27, 2018