As the Republican Party continues it’s slide into the gutter with Trump, officially becoming the party that of Putin, pedophilia and plutocracy, the biggest popular vote loser in American history can’t seem to wrap his tiny, fragile, narcissist mind around the fact that the majority of Americans hate him.
Returning from another embarrassing autocrat appreciation tour, the Dumb Führer tweeted the right wing Rasmussen poll, that actually has Trump at a 53% disapproval rating among his so-called supporters. Meanwhile, here in reality, both Gallup and FiveThirtyEight have Twitler at 38 percent. The fact that the Trump Cult still approves of their Dim Leader proves only that, yes… it can happen here. Normal, patriotic Americans have a duty to resist.
As we know, the Mar-a-lago Mussolini has a long history of calling anything he can’t wrap his fragile ego around, “fake news” while incessant lies fall from his lie-hole.
He tweeted this in February:
One textbook characteristic of a narcissist is their inability to absorb any form of criticism.
As Leon F Seltzer Ph.D. explained in Psychology Today, “Although narcissists don’t (or won’t) show it, all perceived criticism feels gravely threatening to them (the reason that their inflamed, over-the-top reactions to it can leave us so surprised and confused). Deep down, clinging desperately not simply to a positive but grandiose sense of self, they’re compelled at all costs to block out any negative feedback about themselves. Their dilemma is that the rigidity of their defenses, their inability ever to let their guard down (even with those closest to them), guarantees that they’ll never get what they most need, which they themselves are sadly–no, tragically–oblivious of. …And this is why, though they can certainly “dish it out” (by way of affirming to themselves their superiority over others), they just can’t ‘take it’ themselves.
Legendary psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg, a specialist in borderline personalities, says that malignant narcissism is defined by four components so-called President Trump displays with abandon: narcissism, paranoia, antisocial personality and sadism. USA Today reports, “His narcissism is evident in his “grandiose sense of self-importance … without commensurate achievements.” From viewing cable news, he knows “more about ISIS than the generals” and believes that among all human beings on the planet, “I alone can fix it.” His “repeated lying,” “disregard for and violation of the rights of others” (Trump University fraud and multiple sexual assault allegations) and “lack of remorse” meet the clinical criteria for anti-social personality. His bizarre conspiracy theories, false sense of victimization, and demonization of the press, minorities and anyone who opposes him are textbook paranoia. Like most sadists, Trump has been a bully since childhood, and his thousands of vicious tweets make him perhaps the most prolific cyber bully in history.”
This is part of the reason a malignant narcissist like Trump should never have been allowed to get his unfit, unqualified, tiny hands around the neck of power – and just another reason why all decent Americans have a duty to resist this aberrant administration and the Republican enablers who put them in office.
- Trump Goes full Nixon: Mocks Man for Having Long Hair (VIDEO) - June 21, 2018
- Former GOP Strategist Steve Schmidt Renounces “Indecent and Immoral” Republican Party - June 20, 2018
- DSA Activists Chase Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen Out of Mexican Restaurant (Video) - June 19, 2018
- Trump Replaces White House Photos of French President with Images of Kim Jong Un - June 19, 2018
- Texas Deputy Arrested for Raping a 4-Year Old Threatened to Deport Undocumented Mom if Reported - June 18, 2018
- North Korea State TV Airs Footage of Trump Saluting a North Korean General (VIDEO) - June 14, 2018
- Historian Jon Meacham Calls for Healthy Skepticism on Trump’s Meeting with Kim Jong Un - June 12, 2018
- Steve Schmidt Lambasts GOP Leaders for their Silence While Trump Destroys Democratic Alliances - June 11, 2018
- Hannity Advises Witnesses in Mueller Probe to Obstruct Justice and Destroy Evidence (VIDEO) - June 7, 2018
- Trump is Still Whining That ABC Didn’t Apologize to Him for Unnamed “Horrible” Slight - May 31, 2018