As I have said before, American lives are an expendable commodity, either to be rode to the bank or left (or sent) to die, here in the land of Republicans and their Dirty Tricks.
The Republican Party, the pestilent scourge of a free and prosperous middle class sent to Washington to work against the interests of the majority of Americans, is now giving their corporate masters their money’s worth by using every trick they can muster to slow down and block real health insurance reform and has released a memo telling their less experienced obstructionists how to do so.
Penned by Republican Senator Judd Gregg, The Huffington Post is calling it the Obstructionist Manifesto. RDT is calling it just another day at the office for the party of sociopathological greed.
It reads like a poetic love song to their health insurance masters… Check it out here.
Normal Americans (non-Republicans) are aware that Republicans are pulling out all the stops to slow down and kill any true, meaningful, health reform and remember that “The Party of No,” with the help of electronic voting machines which flipped Democratic votes to Republican, illegal vote caging tactics employed despite of a standing court order, as well as inside men on the Supreme Court, managed to maintain political power for the last eight years yet stood idly by while thousands of Americans died and millions went bankrupt in a this Pay or Die health care racket and have no intention now of reversing such a dismal record of catastrophic, yet extremely profitable, failure.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018