As the so-called president throws his tantrums and the American people are treated to reports that he actually tried to fire Special Council Robert Mueller a thousand years ago in December, many people are calling for Congress to do what they can and protect the special counsel investigation into his campaign ties to Russia from the lawless fool who currently squats in the White House (despite receiving fewer votes).
As usual, the feckless, complicit, Trump Crime Family-enabling Republicans refuse to do anything to act. The GOP’s unified excuse for inaction is assuring the American people that the Mar-a-Lago Moron is “too smart” to fire Mueller. Of course, this leaves normal, patriotic, Americans wondering: have Republicans ever heard of Donald Trump?
On Wednesday’s Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski joined the chorus of incredulity, stating, “If these Republicans are so sure and so confident to step out in front of the cameras for the first time, for some of them, in a long time, why don’t they just pass the legislation and make sure he can’t?”
Brzezinski reminded the MSNBC audience of Trump’s incessant calls to end the Russia investigation from its inception and called for Congress to take this seriously before Trump triggers a Constitutional crisis.
“I don’t know anybody who really, with a straight face, can trust that this president means what he says after the patterns and the track record we have seen throughout his entire presidency,” Brzezinski said. “Do I need to make a list? I mean, my god.”
My god, indeed.
Watch the video, below:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018