Last night. Michele Bachmann, “Pastor to the United Nations,” (by appointment of the Skyline Church of La Mesa, CA) ,took a break from her attempts to kick Satan out of Washington, D.C.. Bachmann appeared on Kenneth Copland’s “Believers Voice of Victory” network. (Actually, it’s just a YouTube channel.)
Bachmann and the other panelists were there to give the “right” interpretation to the evening’s election results. Sadly, for the participants, the House news wasn’t all that great. As the “fake news” media started reporting that the House had changed hands, Bachmann declared, “We do not accept defeat!”
She decided the best thing to do was talk to Big Daddy about the situation. After all the oaf in the Oval Office is “GOD’S ANOINTED!” He needs the House to help stem all those “witch hunts” into his criminal activities.
Control of the House is still up for grabs. So Lord, we have been trusting you and we are praying and we are praying by faith, oh God, believing for these seats. We do not accept defeat that has been already forecast by some of these networks. What we accept is your will and your sovereignty and that’s what we pray, Lord. We come in alignment with your will for the House and the Senate and for a government that reflects your kingdom and your values and your biblical, Father, precepts.
Unfortunately, Big D wasn’t listening to Michele Bachmann. (Or maybe he was out, taking in a round of golf with Republican Jesus.) Whatever the reason, at the end of the night, the Dems (aka “Satan’s minions”) had wrested control of the House. Worse, they were already planning their investigations into the fun and games that have been going on the last couple of years.
(Oh, and btw, defeat doesn’t give a damn whether you accept it or not.)
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019
- Free Speech ‘Trumpstravaganza’ Expects 1000 Troglodytes, Needs One Porta Potty - July 3, 2019
- Creationist Troglodyte: Libraries Are Dangerous For Kids - June 29, 2019
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019