Democrat In Name Only and the Pay or Die Health Insurance Lobby’s “inside man” in the Senate Max Baucus has released details of the sweet deal big giveaway to his corporate masters which, by their orders, does not include a public option.
Recently Baucus, The Democrat in Name Only leader of the Senate Finance Committee who pretends to represent the People of Montana, actually lied to the Montana Democratic central committee chairs through his bought and paid for mouth and told his strongest supporters that he supported a public option.
His failure to support this key Democratic campaign promise spits on the grave of recently deceased “Liberal Lion” Ted Kennedy who fought for 47 years in the Senate and even up to the last days of his life to help America join the rest of the civilized world and ensure that all it’s People have health care regardless of their wealth.
Kennedy wrote weeks before his death, “An important foundation of our legislation is the following principle: If you like the coverage you have now, you keep it, but if you don’t have health insurance or don’t like the insurance you have, our bill will give you new, more affordable options.”
Baucus’ plan will require all Americans to purchase health insurance from PAY OR DIE providers, with no not-for-profit alternative. The Democrat in Name Only’s plan is thus a gigantic windfall for the health insurance ghouls who ride the miseries of the American People all the way to the bank while their profits rose 428 percent from $2.4 billion to $12.9 billion in 7 short years.
Baucus is a leading recipient of health care industry cash.
Here are 10 reasons we don’t have to wonder where Baucus’ loyalty lies:
|3.||Blue Cross/Blue Shield||$62,350||Health Insurance|
|4.||UST Inc||$61,950||Chewing tobacco/alcohol|
|5.||New York Life Insurance||$59,150||Life & Health Insurance|
|6.||JPMorgan Chase & Co||$58,100||Banking/Insurance|
|7.||American International Group||$51,750||nsurance/Financial Services|
|8.||Aetna Inc||$51,250||Health Insurance|
|9.||Goldman Sachs||$47,900||Financial Services|
|10.||DaVita Inc||$47,850||Health Care|
Defenders of health care status quo: “Baucus, Baucus, he’s our man, if he can’t do it, no one can!”
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018