Mark Taylor keeps “bottoming” himself.
It’s what ya gotta do to survive in the wack-a-doodle world of filbert-fantasy forecasting.
Mark is “The Man Who Saw Tomorrow!” (Yup! He’s a modern-day Nostradumbass.) His “claim to fame” is that he dreamed Rump would be elected before he was.
However, to be profitable in the propheting world, you’re only as good (and as remunerated) as your latest tinfoil tale. So, Markie keeps running them up the flagpole to see if any fools salute.
In just the past few months, he’s regaled us with such knee-slappers as:
- In July, Markie claimed that Rump has almost 5000 indictments armed and ready to take down high-profile Satanists and pedophiles. (Rump’s probably just pissed because he wasn’t invited to the party!)
- In August, it was revealed to him that Freemasons and Illuminati are broadcasting a frequency [440hz] that makes people hate Trump. (Hmm, you’d think they’d use 666hz.)
- In November, Big Daddy told him that the reason the hurricanes hit Texas and Florida so hard, is that they were being controlled by those self-same Freemasons and Illuminati, just because those states voted for Rump. (No word on who was pissed off at Puerto Rico.)
- Earlier this month, he got another news flash from Planet Nibiru that the aforementioned Satanists and pedophiles will face military-style tribunals that will “make Nuremberg look like a cakewalk.” (And, of course, that includes the Obamas and the Clintons, as well as the gang down at the pizza parlor.)
- Oh, and Rump is going to be landslided into a second term so he can keep on winning “victory after victory.” (The problem with that, of course, is that he’s going to have to survive his 1st, and I wouldn’t bet the farm on that.)
This weekend, he was back with the product of his latest tinfoil toupee slippage. Saturday night, he showed up on “The Edge.” (Of insanity?) Actually, he didn’t really show up, he just “phoned it in.” After doing a lot of “poor me, healthwise, wah, wah, wah,” (He used to be a fireman and I think his Oxy tank ran out once too often.) he got down to the prophacy du jour:
After Rump gets through giving the drug companies an enema to clean out the corruption crap, he’s going to force them to release their long-held secrect cures for Alzheimers and cancer. Because, as he put it,
Big pharma doesn’t want you well, they want you sick because that is how they make their money.
(I hate to admit it, but I kind of agree with that statement.)
We’ll be fixing to see cures for medical conditions begin to come forth … We’ve had cures for this stuff, Daniel, for years, for decades; for cancer, we’ve got cures out there for Alzheimer’s, all kinds of diseases out there, the cures are there.
This could be in [Trump’s] second term that a lot of this stuff starts happening. You’re going to see this stuff begin to be released.
Well, we’ll see, but his prophacy batting average is no threat to Babe Ruth’s. (Old baseball nuts and stat freaks will get that joke.)
Stay tuned! I don’t think Markie is leaving us anytime soon. (Darn it!)
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Republican Dirty Tricks