If Mark Taylor keeps this up, he’s bound to win the Ignominy Award [The “Iggy”] for “Wacko of the Week.”
For those of you who have had the good fortune of not knowing who the hell he is or what his claim to fame is, the following is a great example of what it takes to become a right-wing hero:
He dreamed Trump (aka: “Rump”) would be elected President!
That’s it folks! That’s what it takes. (Before then, he was a fireman, but “propheting” is much more profitable, so now he calls himself “The Firefighter Prophet.”)
Of course, a dream like that just gets you noticed. To keep being noticed, you have to keep topping yourself. And Marvelous Markie tries. Lord, he does try!
For instance, back in September, he claimed “Satan’s frequency” was keeping people from seeing that God was using Rump to save ‘Merica.
The same month, (actually, the next day) he came up with this doozy:
Baal is the strongman, because the aborted babies are the food source that is empowering Baal.
(Sort of Soylent Green for the supernatural, I guess.)
Then just last month he claimed that the Illuminati hit Texas and Florida with hurricanes to punish Trump voters. (That almost got him “The Iggy,” but the competition was especially fierce that week.)
This week, he’s back in the running with another frantically fractured, fantastically flawed, filbert fantasy. (I love alliteration!)
Monday, he showed up on Dave Daubenmire’s “Pass The
Shi Salt Live” webcast to pass on the results of his latest tinfoil toupee slippage.
According to the brain waves from Planet Nibiru, Rump has almost 5000 indictments armed and ready to take down high-profile satanists and pedophiles. (Rump’s probably just pissed because he wasn’t invited to the party!)
And, wouldn’t you know it, Obama and both Clintons are on the list.
This corruption goes so deep and so wide and so long that it is going to take military-style tribunals to deal with the treasonous acts that are being committed right now in the United States. You are going to see people get rounded up that are going to blow your mind.
The pedophilia and the child sacrifice thing, I think it is absolutely huge. It is going to boggle the mind when they find out and start digging … Strap in, get ready for the ride because this is going to be going on for years, these military-style tribunals. They’re going to make Nuremberg look like a cakewalk.
Of course, he hasn’t one iota of proof of any of this, but since when has that meant a damn thing to “wrong-wing” troglodytes.
Stay tuned! (And, check out my “Wacko of the Week” post this Sunday, and see how he stacks up against the competition.)
Featured Image Credit: YouTube screen capture
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020