We may be on the cusp of finding out just how deep Trump’s Russian rabbit hole goes. According to Harvard professor and CNN National Security Analyst, Juliette Kayyem, her sources revealed that Trump’s ousted National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn is maintaining a low profile because he’s getting ready to blow the whistle on the treasonous Kremlin Clan in order to save his own skin.
While others in Trump’s Kremlin Clan, including his ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort, his long time crony Roger Stone, and his former foreign policy advisor, Carter Page, are getting ready to appear before the House Intelligence Committee to explain their tangled web of Russian connections, Flynn is conspicuously missing from the witness list.
Kayyem told a CNN panel, “It is starting to look like — from my sources and open reporting — that Mike Flynn is the one who may have a deal with the FBI and that’s why we have not heard from him for some time,” she said.
Watch her appearance here:
If this is true, the entire Trump administration and their Republican Party need to be removed from office and put on trial for their crimes against the system so many fought, bled and died to entrust to us.
If there are any good Republicans left out there who care about this country, they must join with all Democrats and shut down this criminal Kremlin Clan, or at least, as Trump was fond of asserting, until “we can figure out what is going on.”
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018