In his ongoing campaign to keep Americans stupid enough to vote for Republicans, drug-addled so-called conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh took to the airwaves of his protection racket on the 8th anniversary of September 11th terrorist attacks to blast our duly elected President for suggesting citizens remember the victims of the attack by volunteering to help their communities.
This attack on the National Day of Service was in keeping with Limbaugh’s mission to ensure that his audience remains the pimple on the ass of a productive, vibrant and educated populace and a homage of sorts to the great lengths Limbaugh himself went to grow a cyst on his own ass in order to avoid being forced into nationalist service to the state in Vietnam – a war he and fellow Republican chickenhawks supported.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018