Rush Limbaugh, the semi-deaf Hillbilly Heroin addict who sent his housekeeper to the back of Dennys to score 4,350 pills in 47 days yet got off clean due to his role as Corporate America’s well-paid propagandist, went on Jay Leno’s new talk show to attack President Obama as “divisive” while simultaneously taking absolutely no responsibility for the divisions he creates and then pretends to loathe.
Like a pyromaniac who burns down a house and hopes that decrying the fates will deflect culpability, Limbaugh stated, “Obama is polarizing. Remember during the campaign? We were going to have a Utopia- post-partisanship. There wasn’t going to be any more Red State/Blue State – post racist – we’re not going to have any more racial acrimony. Look at how divided this country is right now!”
Leno, in an attempt to speak to the newly-gaunt-yet soon-to-be overweight again Limbaugh, asked if there was any way for Americans to bridge the divide that Rush cultivates and thrives on? Limbaugh responded, “You give up what you believe in, agree with me, we’ll get along” knowing that he has already convinced his willfully ignorant listeners that 30 years of Reaganomics has been good for America despite empirical evidence to the contrary.
Watch the interview here.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018